PDA

View Full Version : Staking Plan Tracker

elruss
29th January 2015, 09:36 AM
Aussportsbetting,

Firstly thank you very much for your spreadsheets and tools. I am finding them incredibly useful.

I have a brief query regarding the staking plan spreadsheet. It seems my spreadsheet is only intermittently providing a staking recommendation whilst I'm inputting my bets. You can see this by the below image. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

http://s28.postimg.org/au4xe93zh/Capture.jpg

admin
29th January 2015, 12:20 PM
Hi elruss,

Thanks, I'm glad you like the tools!

The spreadsheet will only provide recommendations when it has sufficient data, like the date and the odds. It appears that the accumulator entries are throwing the spreadsheet off because they don't have all of the information filled in. What I will do for the next version is to try and make the approach you are using work with the background calculations. In the meantime, my recommendation is to input each accumulator as one line only. If you wanted to track which legs won and lost you could update the selection field with (W) and (L). For example for the first bet you would input:

Selection: Perth (L), Tomic (W), Sixers (W)
Fixture: Stars v Perth - H2H / Tomic v xx - H2H / Sixers v xx - H2H
Score / Result: 1 leg lost

You could unlock the bets worksheet (if you haven't don so already) and increase the column widths to accommodate the longer Selection and Fixture / Event entries.

Hope that helps. Let me know if you have further questions.

elruss
29th January 2015, 12:33 PM
Thanks for the prompt response admin. I think I'll leave as is and await the next version - I like having the functionality of tracking my accumulator leg types too much :)

x_mojojojo
2nd June 2017, 04:15 AM
Nice spreadsheet 10/10...is there a way to disable rounding off since my bookmaker does not round off so my available funds are not the same with bookmaker

admin
2nd June 2017, 08:00 PM
Hi x_mojojojo, have you tried changing the Currency Rounding in the General Settings sheet? Try changing this value from 2 to a higher number.

x_mojojojo
3rd June 2017, 09:54 PM
Thanks for the reply, i have tried that and still the available funds do not match.

admin
5th June 2017, 04:10 PM
Hi x_mojojojo, one possibility is your bookmaker is calculating your payouts using a different odds system to the one they are displaying to you on their website. This is a common occurrence for bookmakers that enable you to choose which odds system to use. For example some UK bookmakers might have fractional odds of 1/3, which they display to you as 1.33 if you are using decimals. For a winning bet of $100 at 1.33 the spreadsheet would calculate a $133.00 payout while the bookmaker would pay you $133.33. The same can happen if the bookmaker is using American odds, e.g. -110 converts to 1.90909090..., not 1.91 exactly. The way to fix this is to change your odds display on their website to the one they're using to calculate your payouts and then also change the odds system in the spreadsheet Settings sheet to match theirs.

If you're still unable to reconcile your payouts with those of the bookmaker I would create a bet type called "Account adjustment" and use winning or losing bets at 2.00 (if you're using decimal) odds to adjust your total profit up and down to reflect the actual payouts.