PDA

View Full Version : Performance Summary Filter not working

Kildorragh
18th June 2016, 02:34 AM
Hello, first just wanted to say thank you very much for this fantastic sheet, I've been using it for some time and have recommended it to my friends!

Had a bit of a break from betting and just come back to it, so figured I'd have a clean slate and use the newest version of the sheet too :) (I'm on v2.21 of the basic one now)

One thing I've noticed is the layout of performance summary is now changed, which I think looks better and cleaner

However, changing the "Main Filter**" (B24) on performance summary doesn't appear to change the parameters of the betting performance table (starting at B38). However, I've noticed that if I change the filter, save, exit and reopen then the table WILL have updated.

I'm a bit of a numberphile and love looking at all the data and whilst not a complete headache it can be a bit annoying! I've done some basic googling and have ensured that both my excel and individual workbook settings are set to automatic calculation, but beyond that is beyond my area of expertise :P

Just wanted to say thanks again for the sheet and was wondering if anyone else had similar issues, cheers

admin
19th June 2016, 10:18 PM
Hi Kildorragh,

Thank you, I'm glad you like the spreadsheet!

You're the first person to report this particular issue. What version of Excel are you using? Are you using Windows?

Try the following shortcuts to see if any of them force an update:

1. F9 (Calculate all sheets in all open workbooks)

2. SHIFT + F9 (Calculate the active sheet)

3. CTRL + ALT + F9 (Recalculates all cells on all worksheets in all open workbooks)

4. CTRL + ALT + SHIFT + F9 (For Excel 2002 will rebuild all dependency trees)

Kildorragh
20th June 2016, 02:29 AM
Hello,

I'm so sorry to waste your time, I've spent ages trying to fix it and am embarrassed to admit a restart never occured to me which has fixed my problem :confused:

Thanks again for the great sheet and good luck for all your punts in the future!