PDA

View Full Version : More Iceland, please.

scorpion
28th June 2016, 09:34 PM
Did you see that historic Iceland victory against England in this Euro?? I can't find the words to describe my emotions!

qtip
29th June 2016, 11:33 AM
Yeah the English media got stuck into the England performance but you have to give a lot of credit to Iceland. Crazy to think 10% of their population is currently in France watching the football!

scorpion
1st July 2016, 11:48 PM
yeah, this was fantastic!
I wish Iceland get out to semi-final winning France.. but it will be so difficult to do!

scorpion
7th July 2016, 08:39 PM
the first final team - Portugal! They were fantastic yesterday against Wales, especially in defense , even without this line's leader - Pepe. Ronaldo's header was like a massive dunk in Nba, actually. So, today will be the second semi-final in Euro 2016 between France and Germany. We'll see who face Portugal in final! Enjoy today's evening with your friends =)

scorpion
8th July 2016, 08:26 PM
What a great perfomance from Griezmann, two good strikes and 2 goals! Actually he is going to be MVP of this EURO! anyway Portugal has many opportunities to be champion this year! This will be sensational game!

scorpion
11th July 2016, 09:34 PM
Ronaldo now has great advantage on Messi, because he won European Championship with national team, when Leo without titles with Argentina...