PDA

View Full Version : Calculating profit and Yield (ROI) for last 30, 90 and 180 days

robotzel78
19th May 2014, 04:50 PM
HI!

Like i said in previous posts, great and very nice spreadsheet.
I have one question for the "master" of this excel.

Can we have one new sheet, with number of bets, profit and yield (roi) for the last 30, 90 and 180 days, for every tipster? I think in this way we can observe what tipster are in good form or not, because he can have a very good yield overall, let's say 15 or 20%, but in the last 30 or 90 days he has a bad performance.

Also, many tipsters can stop with their prediction when the season(s) is over. In football, now is the time when many leagues are ended, and the tipster have a break for 2 or 3 months. Could we calculate the profit and yield for last 30, 90 and 180 days, with these breaks?

I hope you understand my english.

Once again, thanks for this magnificient excel file!

admin
20th May 2014, 02:40 PM
Hi robotzel78,

Thanks, I'm glad you like the spreadsheet!

Those features are possible, although you can effectively obtain these stats in the Performance Summary by changing the start and end date filters.

The next version of the spreadsheet will feature a new sheet that pertains specifically to tipsters, so some of what you have asked for may appear on that sheet.

robotzel78
20th May 2014, 04:01 PM
Thanks! I know i can change the data and obtain the requested results. But that this can made just for one tipster, then select another, and so on. But, if we have a sheet, and all tipsters listed, and for all of them we have this stats, it will be great because we have all requested data in one single move :)

I will wait the next version!

admin
20th May 2014, 04:57 PM
Hi robotzel78,

If you scroll to the right in the Performance Summary to the "Performance by Tipster / Capper" table you can see the full list of tipsters at once. Obviously, the breaks for leagues ending is unique for each tipster but you can view stats for last 30, 90, etc. days for all of them at once.