PDA

View Full Version : All Bets get graded as Lost

suppe1
25th January 2013, 03:06 AM
Hello, I´ve downloaded your Worksheet today and it seems like a really great tool. But at the moment it grades all bets as lost, no matter which letter I insert in the field. Does anybody know a solution for this?

admin
25th January 2013, 01:51 PM
Hi suppe1,

Have you made any changes to the spreadsheet structure? It could be that some of the background calculations have gone awry. I recommend you try pasting your betting data in to a fresh copy of the spreadsheet.

suppe1
25th January 2013, 05:07 PM
Hello admin,

No I didn´t make any changes besides deleting the default data from bets, etc. I also tried it with copying the data in a fresh unchanged spreadsheet, but didn´t work also. I tried it with version 1.1 and there it works fine. Unfortunately v 1.1 doesn´t offer tracking the closing odds. I´m assuming the reason has something to do with the fact that I used OpenOffice and not the original Excel and the calculations are not 100% correctly taken over. I will try to get the original Excel and see if that works now.

admin
27th January 2013, 02:38 PM
Hi suppe1,

It could be something to do with OpenOffice. I recommend that when you paste select Paste -> Values to be safe. Also, always paste in betting data only and not the columns with purple headers.

admin
27th January 2013, 02:53 PM
One other thought is I have a feeling OpenOffice isn't compatible with versions 2.0 and onwards because they use functions like sumifs and countifs. Version 1.1 of the spreadsheet was the last version not to use these functions.