PDA

View Full Version : NEED INFOS (Please advices)

jimmy
4th February 2013, 04:32 PM
Hi all, this is my first post.. first of all sorry for my poor English..
I wanted to ask and know some information regarding my previous cancelled bet..

I dont know how to start it, I will try to point out..

On 3 of December 2012, I placed a soccer bet online at bet365.com.au.. the match already finished in the early morning (2am, 3 December 2012) before but they "bet365" still have the market for that match.. The game was between ITTIHAD KHEMISSET VS. MOULOUDIA OUJDA from Morocco League.. HT 2-0 / FT 2-0.. I was bet on HT/FT and etc.. total amount I bet about 165AUD, and the return is about 20k something.. because I put on multibet with other soccer match which ending with a won result too.. The game should start at 2am (4 December 2012) Sydney Time according to bet365 (in fact the game already finished in the early morning before).. I searched on Google before to make sure that the game was really finished.. the problem was, at 2.12am, which is if the game wasn't finished before mean the game by 2.12 already in-play, they cancelled my bet which said on the email was

"Hi *********,

We are contacting you regarding bet ID EP0********** placed at the odds of 23.00 on Half Time IZK Khemisset 2-0 Full Time IZK Khemisset 2-0 (Half Time / Full Time Correct Score IZK Khemisset v Mouloudia Oujda). We have identified that this selection was placed after the outcome was already known or a material advantage was gained and as such, in accordance with our rules, the selection has been made void.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,
The bet365 Team

bet365 is committed to responsible gambling, for more information go to www.gamblinghelponline.org.au."

I was wondering, do they have the right to cancel my bet?? Is there anything I can do with this??

Please anyone know something could let me know what can n can't I do..
Thank before.. cheers

admin
5th February 2013, 08:50 AM
Hi jimmy,

Yes, bookmakers have the right to cancel bets if there is an error in the odds or timing of events. From the bet365.com.au terms:

4.8 For events where there is no official 'off' declared, the advertised start time of the event will be deemed the 'off'. If for any reason a bet is inadvertently accepted after an event or match has commenced (other than live In-Play betting clearly indicated on the Website), bets will be made void and the stake refunded.

jimmy
5th February 2013, 02:08 PM
Thank you very much Admin for the infos.. Much appreciated.. Cheers