PDA

View Full Version : Some suggestions (thanks so much for spectacular excel)

mt20
2nd January 2015, 07:05 AM
Hello, I am new to this forum. I wanted to congratulate the creator of this excel. It is absolutely spectacular. I don't want to think in time that has led him to have it finished. It's a great job. I had never seen anything similar. Anyway, I have some suggestions where I think that excel could be improved:

- The main problem that I see is that only the amounts of money are computed. There should be a box with the unit stake. I.E. If your stake 1/10 unit represents 1% of your bankroll and bankroll is 20K then 1/10 is $100. This should serve to yield statistics would not be affected by the change in the bankroll of every person. A fixed yield per unit of stake is more real to me than a yield altered by variable stake. Example:

Tipster X: 400 bets 7% yield in 2014

First 6 months with high-yield but low bankroll. Last 6 months with yield low but high bankroll. Then that 7% would be affected drastically, when the reality is that the tipster has been profitable in 2014.

This could be solved by adding a box "Unit Stake" in "Bets" sheet and compute this box for the calculation of yield in the sheet "Tipper Analysis". In this case you might see performance stake fixed as well as variable stake. But I don't know how to make this change without affecting the rest of formulas.

- "Performance Summary" sheet there are many options available to analyze but for me one of the most important would be the "Performance by odd". You can divide this in x ranges and add. To have the odd box obviously available in sheet "Bets" believe that it would not be a great job adding this tool. Also "Performance by stake", although currently not having fixed stake unit would also rather confusing.

Then there are other suggestions although less important, but if you consider them interesting facing a new update:

- In configuration, you could add a table that included purses MB or Neteller or can also include your own Bank, to be able to control your total money.

- On the sheet of "Deposits"/Method, adding MB or Neteller you could calculate automatically the withdrawal of money in Available Funds, where you could add both MB and Neteller. Currently such operations can be made by adding MB or Neteller as bookies and repeating each Bookie-MB/Neteller transaction in reverse.

- Increasingly the tipsters premium, I think that would be interesting to include a table with the monthly payments to tipsters premium in sheet "Deposits".

- Conditional formatting with green for successful betting and boxes which represent a profit.

PS: Sorry for my english and my total extension of post, only want help with these suggestions.

Thanks in advance

admin
2nd January 2015, 02:51 PM
Hi mt20, thank you for the great feedback! I will review your suggestions when work begins on the next version.