PDA

View Full Version : NFL Baltimore Ravens @ at Pittsburgh Steelers

paul8209
4th January 2015, 12:48 AM
The playing surface at Heinz Field has been ranked the worst in the NFL twice in recent surveys and already cut up, is going to come in for a major soaking pre kickoff, with 100% rain forecast and most falling immediately before the start. I feel this hands the advantage to the Ravens, it appears Pittsburgh are without running back Le'Veon Bell who is their MVP and also contributes greatly as receiver and also pass protector, his absence will mean more pressure on quarterback Ben Roethlisberger. Ravens get defensive tackle Haloti Ngata back from suspension today and that will furtehr hamper any running game the Steelers are able to muster and that is key given the conditions, if Bell had played, he would definitely have seen plenty of the ball. Ngata has apologised to every team mate for his absence and is desperate to make amends. I feel the Bengals should have beaten the Steelers last week, but errors cost them dearly. Hosts did put up 43 points in the last meeting here in Week 9,but Big Ben had six touchdown passes, he and his receivers are not quite in the same form now, the Ravens secondary is not so beat up and conditions are nowhere near so conducive to throwing the football, also the Ravens did keep the Steelers scoreless in two of those four quarters and without a touchdown at all in the reverse meeting. Very different game today and I like the Ravens plus the points.

1.75 units Baltimore Ravens +3 points 1.99 Pinnacle Sports/Vegas Line/Sportmarket Pro.

source : http://www.clubgowi.com/