Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Betfair

2015 NBA Playoffs: Hawks vs Cavs game 1

Here's my plan:

Chuck $200 on Hawks win @1.80

They're 3-1 against the Cavs in the regular season and they went 35-6 at home.

Simple. Anyone else having a bet on this game?

Should also mention the Cavs went 22-19 on the road in the regular season too

Crap.. Hawks started off well, led by 6 in the 1st Q, now down by 13 after JR Smith went nuts. He's hit 7 threes now he's pretty much killed my bet...

there was one of those take on Tom promos where it was paying $4.00 for Lebron to score above 25 and Cavs to win. should have chucked a bit on that to hedge.

3.37min to go and Hawks still down 13 this doesn't look too good.

Friggen JR Smith 8 threes..

cmon 8 pt game 2.55min to go...

could have been back to 5 if the Hawks hit a 3 just then

Cavs haven't scored in over 3 mins here.. Hawks are back within 6.

It'd be a massive choke if Cleveland loses this game after the big lead they had.

Anyone else following the game?

Well that sucked.....
    Cavs by 97 Hawks 89

Bad luck mate.

My only play for the playoffs was to back the Spurs @ 3.85 and the Warriors @ 2.75 to each win the Western Conference back in late March. Yesterday I hedged my net winning position by taking the Rockets to win the series over the Warriors at 9.20. Probably unnecessary but it was using a bonus bet.

I sort of follow OKC so I tend to bet more on the Western Conference than the Eastern Conference. How do you rate the Hawks' chances of betting past the Cavs now?

Banned
    Should have chucked a bit on that to hedge.

Quote Originally Posted by casper View Post
    Bad luck mate.

My only play for the playoffs was to back the Spurs @ 3.85 and the Warriors @ 2.75 to each win the Western Conference back in late March. Yesterday I hedged my net winning position by taking the Rockets to win the series over the Warriors at 9.20. Probably unnecessary but it was using a bonus bet.

I sort of follow OKC so I tend to bet more on the Western Conference than the Eastern Conference. How do you rate the Hawks' chances of betting past the Cavs now?
    Thanks casper. Nice bet with the Spurs and Warriors.

I don't think Hawks have a chance now. Down 2-0 after dropping both their home games, it's hard to see them coming back from this.

If they can snag game 3, they might have a small chance still, but Cavs are looking good to advance from here even if they do drop this game.

if you still want to hedge on the Rockets they're paying 101 to win the series now at Sportsbet.

Can't see them doing it to be honest, down 3-0 and Warriors on fire lately. Still, they did come back from 3-1 to beat the Clippers so you never know hahah

Good luck mate

101 was pretty good in hindsight! Houston only just lost game 2 and Warriors fans would have had heart failure seeing Stephen Curry's heavy fall in game 4. Houston are now 51 to upset the Warriors.

Banned
    Can't see them doing it to be honest, down 3-0 and Warriors on fire lately.