Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Betfair
    Banned

WTA Serena Williams- Timea Bacsinzky

Serena Williams- Timea Bacsinzky

Serena has looked a bit cavalier at times over the last 10-12 days, she should have lost to Azarenka and for a set and a bit against Sloane Stephens looked disinterested, very un -Serena like. I was thinking what was the point in putting all that effort into beating Azarenka, only to "give up" the next match, but she awoke from her slumber to take that and looked very motivated yesterday against Sara Errani in a match she could have won without trying, it was just weird that it was that match she came out a little "pumped" for. She probably realised that slam #20 was hers for the taking and she is 17-1 in grand slam semi- finals, the only blip since 2003 being that 09 loss to Kim Clijsters in the US Open, when the Belgian player was simply destined to win the title that year. Since the loss to Clijsters, she is 9/9 in semis, she has won all of them in straight sets and the last five by an average of 8.4 games and it is hard to see Bacsinzky having the weapons to trouble Serena, or to put a halt to that sequence. Williams in two sets, but odds of sub 1.60 make absolutely no appeal to me, the -5.5 game handicap looks and is tough, but Serena has covered it rather easily in four of her last five semis and although Bacsinzky has been competive in the opening set in two previous meetings with the world number one, she let the second go far easier in both and she will be nervous today and it might not be so easy to stick with Williams the younger early on.

Serena Williams -5.5 games 2.139 Pinnacle Sports/Sportmarket Pro.

from Sports Betting Advice Service Clubgowi

http://www.clubgowi.com

Banned
    Good article you a wrote..i appreciate it..

Vous avez raison,il est écrit très intéressant

How would you bet Serena Williams vs Timea Bacsinzky? Timea is a favourite here but I think this may be tricky.