Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Betfair

Anyway to add premium tipster expenses into balances?

First of all thanks for the amazing work with this brilliant tool i've been using it for 1month and i can't be more satisfied

Only thing im missing is the one stated in the title, since i have some premium tipsters i would like to add a column or something where i can add the amount im paying and then fix the excel so it takes into account that payouts into final balances, atm im just adding a LOST BET with the total amount i want to substract because i dont really know if it's a better way for doing this with the currently sheet.

Hi dgg1, thanks, I'm glad you like the spreadsheet

For premium tippers I recommend doing what you're doing. Create a bookmaker, sport, bet type, etc., called something like "Tipster Fees". Then enter a losing bet at 1.00 odds (or any arbitrary number). This will then enable you to attribute those fees to that particular tipster.

If there is sufficient demand, perhaps a future version will incorporate a separate table where you can enter your tipster payments.

Let me know if you have further questions.