Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5

    UFC 196 - Conor McGregor Vs Nathan Diaz

    Conor McGregor is the undisputed champion of UFC in his weight division and the pound for pound champion in UFC right now - there's no denying that. Nate Diaz is ranked 6th and is a hungry competitor with everything to gain by taking this fight. On the contrary, McGregor has already proven himself and has everything to lose, not that I think he will.

    I don't think Diaz, or anyone else can stop him at or around his preferred weight if McGregor gets his way, which he usually finds a way to do. That said, when you're the champion you become the hunted and your every move is analyzed, memorized, dissected and plans are made on to counter your every move. I'm sure that Richard Perez has coached Diaz well for this fight, whether or not it will help is another thing entirely.

    If Diaz can last past the second round, there's a small chance that Diaz will be able to win by submission, the last time McGregor lost was by submission and he looked totally unprepared for how to handle the ground game. Maybe he's improved since then, but if Diaz can get him on the ground without getting knocked out in the process, you will find some great value bets there.

    My tip: McGregor in the first round by KO

  2. #2
    McGregor is hard to beat. I don't even know who's gonna beat him. His been unstoppable on the ring and not one player is close of beating him.

  3. #3
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by AussiePunter View Post
    Conor McGregor is the undisputed champion of UFC in his weight division and the pound for pound champion in UFC right now - there's no denying that. Nate Diaz is ranked 6th and is a hungry competitor with everything to gain by taking this fight. On the contrary, McGregor has already proven himself and has everything to lose, not that I think he will.
    I don't think Diaz, or anyone else can stop him at or around his preferred weight if McGregor gets his way, which he usually finds a way to do. That said, when you're the champion you become the hunted casino faktura and your every move is analyzed, memorized, dissected and plans are made on to counter your every move. I'm sure that Richard Perez has coached Diaz well for this fight, whether or not it will help is another thing entirely.
    If Diaz can last past the second round, there's a small chance that Diaz will be able to win by submission, the last time McGregor lost was by submission and he looked totally unprepared for how to handle the ground game. Maybe he's improved since then, but if Diaz can get him on the ground without getting knocked out in the process, you will find some great value bets there.
    My tip: McGregor in the first round by KO
    Quote Originally Posted by Casinodepositors View Post
    McGregor is hard to beat. I don't even know who's gonna beat him. His been unstoppable on the ring and not one player is close of beating him.
    Do you think there is going to be a third fight between Mcgregor and Diaz? And in that case do you think it will be at 155? Who will win?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiwazh View Post
    Do you think there is going to be a third fight between Mcgregor and Diaz? And in that case do you think it will be at 155? Who will win?
    I think there definitely will be and I've got Conor to win. I just don't see Diaz making any adjustments.

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •