Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Betfair

Threaded View

Performance Summary Filter not working

Hello, first just wanted to say thank you very much for this fantastic sheet, I've been using it for some time and have recommended it to my friends!

Had a bit of a break from betting and just come back to it, so figured I'd have a clean slate and use the newest version of the sheet too (I'm on v2.21 of the basic one now)

One thing I've noticed is the layout of performance summary is now changed, which I think looks better and cleaner

However, changing the "Main Filter**" (B24) on performance summary doesn't appear to change the parameters of the betting performance table (starting at B38). However, I've noticed that if I change the filter, save, exit and reopen then the table WILL have updated.

I'm a bit of a numberphile and love looking at all the data and whilst not a complete headache it can be a bit annoying! I've done some basic googling and have ensured that both my excel and individual workbook settings are set to automatic calculation, but beyond that is beyond my area of expertise :P

Just wanted to say thanks again for the sheet and was wondering if anyone else had similar issues, cheers