Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Betfair

More Iceland, please.

Did you see that historic Iceland victory against England in this Euro?? I can't find the words to describe my emotions!

Yeah the English media got stuck into the England performance but you have to give a lot of credit to Iceland. Crazy to think 10% of their population is currently in France watching the football!

yeah, this was fantastic!
    I wish Iceland get out to semi-final winning France.. but it will be so difficult to do!

the first final team - Portugal! They were fantastic yesterday against Wales, especially in defense , even without this line's leader - Pepe. Ronaldo's header was like a massive dunk in Nba, actually. So, today will be the second semi-final in Euro 2016 between France and Germany. We'll see who face Portugal in final! Enjoy today's evening with your friends =)

What a great perfomance from Griezmann, two good strikes and 2 goals! Actually he is going to be MVP of this EURO! anyway Portugal has many opportunities to be champion this year! This will be sensational game!

Ronaldo now has great advantage on Messi, because he won European Championship with national team, when Leo without titles with Argentina...