X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scorpion
    • Jun 2016

More Iceland, please.

Did you see that historic Iceland victory against England in this Euro?? I can't find the words to describe my emotions!
  • qtip
    • Aug 2011

Yeah the English media got stuck into the England performance but you have to give a lot of credit to Iceland. Crazy to think 10% of their population is currently in France watching the football!

Comment

• scorpion
      • Jun 2016

yeah, this was fantastic!
      I wish Iceland get out to semi-final winning France.. but it will be so difficult to do!

Comment

• scorpion
        • Jun 2016

the first final team - Portugal! They were fantastic yesterday against Wales, especially in defense , even without this line's leader - Pepe. Ronaldo's header was like a massive dunk in Nba, actually. So, today will be the second semi-final in Euro 2016 between France and Germany. We'll see who face Portugal in final! Enjoy today's evening with your friends =)

Comment

• scorpion
          • Jun 2016

What a great perfomance from Griezmann, two good strikes and 2 goals! Actually he is going to be MVP of this EURO! anyway Portugal has many opportunities to be champion this year! This will be sensational game!

Comment

• scorpion
            • Jun 2016

Ronaldo now has great advantage on Messi, because he won European Championship with national team, when Leo without titles with Argentina...

Comment

Working...
            X