Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Betfair

Thread: Broken cells

Broken cells

Hello!
    During some point a couple of months ago I must have done something that messed a couple of cells. I have tried to copy my data over to a whole new sheet but the broken cells seems to come with. There is around 5000 bets in the sheet so it is hard to know exactly at what point this happened. Is there anyway I can copy over the data to a new sheet without the broken cells following?

Cheers

As you can see on the image at this link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8yiqur44ay...sheet.png?dl=0

Wagers in column K and M does not correspond. There is bets of 40k missing. Mostly losses!

Hi dataztrul, there is a chance that M12 and K24 don't equal one another due to some misspelt names in the Bookmaker column of the Bets worksheet.

This once happened to me too. What I did was copy all of the data from the Bookmaker column (B) of the Bets table into a blank spreadsheet using Paste -> Values. I then sorted the column in the new spreadsheet alphabetically and was able to find the odd misspelt bookmaker. I then went back to the Bets worksheet and pressed Ctrl+H to use the Find and Replace feature. I then replaced all instances of misspelt names with the correct ones and the two values in the Performance Summary then equalled each other.

Have a go trying that and send me a PM if you're still experiencing issues.

Wow, that actually worked it out. Thanks a lot!