Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Betrally - Live betting Bookies

Betrally was a live bookie account I used to get around Aus Legislation for live betting. They have now returned my funds as no longer offering product to Australian account holders. I'm now looking for another international bookie that offers live betting (without phoning) particularly with extensive markets on soccers/football.
    I've identified that Bet10 is a direct affiliate of Betrally so unable to use them & stanbet the other option on aussportbetting site does not open. I do have a pinacle acct but this is not great for soccer live bets.
    Is there any other bookies available that I can use?
    Thanks all

Hi mate, from the right hand panel of aussportsbetting ("Bookmakers That Support AUD Accounts") I get this list:

18bet
    Intertops
    Marathonbet
    Matchbook
    Mansion M88
    SBOBET

Cheers thanks for that, I'll check these account out.
    Of these account any recommendation?

Thames again

My understanding is that Marathonbet has fantastic odds but very low limits.

18bet looks like the most like-for-like replacement for Betrally, but I don't know much about them.

Matchbook's strengths are soccer and tennis, so it's definitely worth a look - especially given you can easily hedge existing bets by backing and laying the same selection.

I don't know anything about Mansion M88, except you occasionally see them as shirt sponsors for soccer teams in Europe.

Intertops has been around for ages, but that's all I know about them.

I don't know anything about SBOBET.

Very helpful. think I'm going for Marathonbet has the most soccer markets.
    Cheers again

Also signed up to Matchbook but after signing up found out they don't actually allow Inplay from Australia. Just letting everyone know. Luckily they are returning my cash without having to turn it over

Thank you for sharing that Gunnerwin, that's important to know.

Not a problem

I've now had my Marathon Bet account closed as they no longer offer services to Australia residents. Not sure what is going on in the U.K. at the moment but that's 3 books all closing services to Australian residents in 3 months.

The same thing happened years ago with 365. These guys are just cleaning up their act so they can apply for an onshore license.

Also, heard a rumour about punters green mailing offshore sites as well. Prolly bullshit.

I read in the SMH that overseas bookmakers can no longer offer accounts to Australians

If that's true I hope Pinnacle gets an Australian licence.

Yes this seems correct my Matchbook & 10 bet accounts are now closed by the bookies due to regulatory changes apparently. If pinnacle goes that would be the final straw for me. I guess the only other way is to use a different VPN??

If pinny got a liecence in Aus it would mean live betting would not be available which for me is my reason to bet with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnerwin View Post
    If pinny got a liecence in Aus it would mean live betting would not be available which for me is my reason to bet with them.
    I know right, this sucks! I really hope Pinnacle sticks around.
    Last edited by RamonRan; 4th November 2021 at 04:58 AM.

The day has come guys, unfortunately Pinnacle now no longer offer there service to AU customers. Looks like we are stuck with the phone call option to place a live bet. Any other suggestions?

The situation sucks. I guess there's the false IP address approach, but that would require using some dodgy bookmaker that doesn't care about confirming your identity. There are third party services that I presume use a bookmaker's API to automatically place the bets on your behalf, but I don't know how reputable they are or how well they support live betting.

Move to England?

I wish there was some compromise. Given that bookmakers set much higher minimum stakes for phone bets than online bets, perhaps make it so that if you want to stake between $0.01 and $50, let us bet live online, and if we want to wager more than $50, force us to bet live over the phone. At least trial that approach to see if the sky falls on our heads. If anything, the requirement to bet live over the phone sends punters the message that we need to increase our stakes, because I doubt many bookmakers would accept a live phone bet with a small stake of, say $5.00.
    Last edited by blackswan; 15th March 2018 at 07:58 PM.

Brilliant idea actually, gets around the supposed (responsible gambling) issue with only low limits. Government won't listen anytime soon though. I have found one bookie parimatch, they have said Aus customers can bet but I'm having trouble depositing as though only accept USD. I let you know how I go

Update- Parimatch don't accept USD from Australia - so I'm almost certain now there is no other alternative available to bet with foreign bookmakers from Aus

Have you tried 18bet?

Not I haven't can you bet in play from Australia? Thanks
    I have found an alternative solution, sports broker company Sportmarket.
    Easy to set up Service based in Malta that allows you to use multi offshore books and bet online inplay for a decent amount.
    Get on board everyone

I don't have any funds with 18bet at the moment so I can't confirm, but I'm pretty sure you still can (I have done so before).

I had a look at Sportmarket and they list 18bet as one of their partners anyway. Let us know how you get on with them. I'm intrigued!

Hallo! And Good day!