Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Adding other bookmakers, sports (league), tipper ...

How to add more bookmakers, a sport (league), a tipper ... It's probably one-of-a-kind, and it's written in the instructions, but I do not know much about Excel. I can not find where to set it and change it. Please ask for more help. Thank you, email: vladabednar1@gmail.com

Hi lada888, you can add new bookmakers, sports and tippers in the Settings spreadsheet, which supports 300 of each.

If you need to add more than 300 of them, unlock the Settings sheet using the password sport (unlocking instructions are in the Intro sheet). Select Formulas -> Name Manager. Find the variable such as SETTINGS_AGENCIES, SETTINGS_BET_TYPES, and all others that run from row 6 to row 305. For each one, select edit and increase the range that applies to the referenced cells. For example, if you wish to add support for 100 more selections of bookmakers, change the setting from =Settings!$C$6:$C$305 to =Settings!$C$6:$C$405.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have further questions.

You have: Bookmaker (required) - this field contains the bookmaker or betting exchange that the wager was placed with. To ensure data integrity, you must enter a list of your bookmakers on the Settings sheet first.

I'm totally blind, Excel is not controlling and I can not see Settings list first. Where can I find it?

I already found it thanks. I'm really blind :-)