Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Performance Summary Drop Down Problem

betting_tracker_v2_21_basic_euro_each_way

The drop down for tipsters is only showing the first 99 tipsters and the drop down for custom filter is similar. I copied and pasted (values) the lists into a new sheet and still have the same problem. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hi thehoveround,

Thank you for reporting that. My apologies for the inconvenience caused. I have found the source of the issue and have uploaded a fixed copy of the v2_21_basic_euro_each_way spreadsheet.

To fix the issue on your own sheet, unlock the performance summary sheet using the password sport. Highlight the columns Y:AJ, then right click and select unhide. Highlight cells AC136:AG136. Click on the green box at the bottom right hand corner of the selected cells and drag it down to row 337.

Let me know if you continue to experience problems.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Hi thehoveround,

Thank you for reporting that. My apologies for the inconvenience caused. I have found the source of the issue and have uploaded a fixed copy of the v2_21_basic_euro_each_way spreadsheet.

To fix the issue on your own sheet, unlock the performance summary sheet using the password sport. Highlight the columns Y:AJ, then right click and select unhide. Highlight cells AC136:AG136. Click on the green box at the bottom right hand corner of the selected cells and drag it down to row 337.

Let me know if you continue to experience problems.
    Many thanks, a perfect fix.