Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

1xBet and PinnacleSports are available for Australian accounts?

Hello,

I'm a professional bettor for few years (Soccer betting) and most of my bets I place at Pinnacle and 1xBet.
    I will move to Australia (Sydney) in few months and I'm wondering if Pinnacle and 1xBet are open for Australian accounts.
    They have excellent odds and I would love to continue work with them.
    If not I would love to hear other bookmakers in Australia, those that are not limit 3,000$-5,000$ bets and known to give good odds.

Thank you

Hi, the only one that may accept stakes of that size is Betfair and that only works for the most popular leagues & markets due to market depth. If you've already verified your ID with Pinnacle and 1xBet my recommendation is to continue using them using a VPN. Pinnacle in particular is far superior for high stakes wagering than anything in Australia, sadly. Australian licensed services are quick to limit your stakes if you have any success with them.

Hi friend, thank you for your answer.
    For 1xBet I will probably use VPN, and Pinnacle also not currently enabled in Australia?
    Do you know if Betfair limit winning players?
    And last question please, do you use WebMoney in Australia?

Thank you

No problem As far as I know Pinnacle no longer support Australian accounts (Australia isn't an option on the sign up form), so VPN will probably be the best option for them too. Betfair don't limit winning players because they're a betting exchange rather than a bookmaker. I'm not aware of any bookmakers supporting WebMoney. They typically support credit card, bank transfer, POLi and Paypal. Betfair also supports Skrill and Neteller.

Thanks friend

I would advise avoiding playing with 1xbet as there are a number of complaints about this Russian bookmaker.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Arbman; 11th May 2020 at 04:19 AM.

I like using VPN to be honest, because I travel a lot I need to use Pinnacle and 1xBet when I want to do my bets. For example now I am visiting my friend and staying at his property in lake Como https://tranio.com/italy/lombardy/lake_como/ and when betting I connect through a Nord VPN which works perfect. I know there are a lot of free VPNs on the market or really good ones but with free trials. So give it a try and I hope that it is going to work for you.
    Last edited by Jabion; 27th June 2020 at 05:36 PM.

Interesting information. Thanks.