• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • g00by
    • Jul 2023

Performance Summary: Sports Filter Issue

Hello!

Under Performance Summary, I noticed that not all of the categories from my entered Sports/Leagues are generating in the Sports Filter.

I currently have 12 different sports/leagues and in the Sports Filter dropdown, it only displays 9 to select from. I particularly noticed the issue because there is a specific sport/league that I have been tracking plays on, but it is not one of the options from this dropdown. I double-checked that the date start/end was within the timeframe of my plays from the sport in question so I was concerned if there was a formula issue.

Thank you and let me know if you need any additional information!
  • admin
    • Aug 2011

Hi g00by,

Have you made any tweaks to the Performance Summary? You can view the workings for the available dropdown lists in the columns Z-AI, depending on your version. Unlock the sheet (password is sport), then unhide those columns and see if all 12 leagues appear there (column AC, depending on your version). If they do, then the dropdown formula has been thrown off, so it will need tweaking (right click on the drop down, then Format Control -> Input Range). If they don't all appear in the working area, then go through the working cell formulas one by one to see if there there is a jump in cell references from the Setting sheet.

If that all fails, try pasting your data into a fresh copy of the sheet to see if that fixes the issue.

Comment

Working...
    X