Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Betfair

Thread: NFL - Week 6

NFL - Week 6

Week 6 of the NFL is this weekend. The NFC North is proving to be a tough division to be in, with both the Packers and Lions boasting 5-0 records.

Atlanta will be disappointed by their 2-3 start to the season and will eye the 1-4 Panthers as a good opportunity to go 3-3. In what is perceived to be the most lopsided contest of the round, the 0-4 Rams visit the undefeated Packers, while the Eagles face the prospect of starting the season 1-5 when they face the Redskins. Despite their 4-1 start to the season, the Buffalo Bills start as the underdogs against the NY Giants, who lost at home to Seattle last week. In what is expected to be the highest scoring game of the weekend, the Patriots host the Cowboys.

Below are the latest odds (subject to change):

After five weeks of watching and analysing from the sidelines, I have started to make $2 wagers this week.

Below are the expert picks.

H2H
    Cincinnati (1.29)
    Detroit (1.46)
    Green Bay (1.10)
    Pittsburgh (1.16)
    Baltimore (1.26)
    Oakland (1.32)
    New England (1.34)
    NY Jets (1.31)

Line
    Oakland (-5.5)
    NY Jets (-7.5)

My first week was a successful one.

I went with the expert H2H picks.

Cincinnati (1.29) - WIN
    Detroit (1.46) - LOSS (I was uneasy about this bet, so I will throw out expert picks that I'm not 100% sure about next round)
    Green Bay (1.10) - WIN
    Pittsburgh (1.16) - WIN
    Baltimore (1.26) - WIN
    Oakland (1.32) - WIN
    New England (1.34) - WIN
    NY Jets (1.31) - WIN

I didn't touch the line picks, but for those who are interested, below are the results:

Line
    Oakland (-5.5) - WIN
    NY Jets (-7.5) - WIN

All in all it was a great round for the experts. Two were 11-2 for H2H, and one was 11-2 for line betting!