Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Betfair

Forget a bet - how to enter it in correct date area

Suppose I enter a number of bets daily. Now I discover that I left out a bet made 2 weeks ago.

Is there any way to enter that bet, e.g., into Row 45, although that Row and the next 50 Rows have already had bets entered?

A friend tried to Cut and Paste and another method, but either way it messed up the stats calc and graphing tracking (Column AO and higher).

Is there a way that this can be done without messing up other tracking areas of the Betting Tracker?
    Last edited by WWWW; 20th October 2011 at 03:09 PM.

Hi there,

If you entered the two week old bet later on in the sheet I think it will wreck the performance graph.

My suggestion is to:
    1. Input your old bet into the first available row below the rest of your betting data
    2. Unlock the Bets sheet by selecting Tools -> Protection -> Unprotect sheet. The password is sport
    3. Highlight the betting sheet data (columns B-N if you're using the latest version), but do not include the header cells (rows 9 & 10)
    4. Select Sort -> Sort by Column B
    5. Press OK
    6. Your bets should now be reordered, with your two weeks old bet placed in order of date

There are other ways around it, but I think the above option is the easiest.

Let me know if you have further questions.