Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Betfair
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    English Premier League

Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur

Match Schedule
    Date: 12/04/2014

Spurs avoiding another 4-0 debacle

Tottenham Hotspur take the role of giant slayers as the mid-table Spurs visit Stamford Bridge to take on the league-leading Chelsea on December 04 but can the Spurs deal Chelsea a crushing blow, or will the Blues make short work of Mauricio Pochettino’s men? That isn’t a far-fetched idea because when the Spurs were at Stamford Bridge last March, Jose Mourinho’s men blew the Spurs away via a masterful 4-0 victory. Its possible that Chelsea will slip up here as Totenham the best way of this match find some Best Football Odds for Chelsea.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 1.40

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 1.95

Asian Handicap Pick and Odds
    Home: -1.00 | 1.68

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: -0.75 | 2.29

Pick: Chelsea

-------------------

Arsenal vs Southampton

Match Schedule
    Date: 12/04/2014

Arsenal seek revenge versus Southampton

Manchester United notched their first away win this season with a 2-1 victory at the Emirates Stadium versus Arsenal. The defensive frailties of Arsenal against Manchester United should be addressed soon by Arsène Wenger, if the Gunners want to win against the visiting Southampton on December 4. The last time Southampton visited the Emirates Stadium, they won over Arsenal (2-1), and Southampton can do it again considering their current excellent form. It may just be home advantage that helps see Arsenal through, but possibly only after extra time or even penalties. Arsenal Won 2 - 1

1x2 Odds
    Home: 1.84

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 2.35

Home: -0.50 | 1.84

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: -0.25 | 1.96

Pick: Arsenal

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea.

English Premier League

W.B.A vs West Ham United

Match Schedule
    Date: 12/03/2014

West Brom aim for repeat over West Ham

The head-to-head record of West Bromwich Albion and West Ham United is pretty close. The two teams share four draws and one win each in their last six meetings. The last one though went in favour of West Bromwich Albion. On the 14th game week West Brom will look for a repeat performance. West Ham are having a great season. Can they continue their great form at the Hawthorns ground? Match is on December 3. West Brom will look to home advantage in this one, but know they will be up against it when they welcome a rejuvenated West Ham to Midlands. West Ham won 1 - 2

1x2 Odds
    Away: 2.90

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Away: 3.70

Away: -0.25 | 2.53

Handicap 1st Half
    Away: 0.00 | 2.09

Pick: West Ham United

-------------------

Manchester United vs Stoke City

Match Schedule
    Date: 12/03/2014

Stoke City to challenge Red Devils’ form

Manchester United manhandled Stoke City for a long period of time, until last year when the Potters beat the perennial title contenders. On the 14th game week, coach Mark Hughes' side will try to prove that last year's win over the Red Devils is no fluke by pocketing another victory at the expense of Manchester United. Can Stoke City take advantage of Manchester United’s inconsistent form? Match is on December 3. United's form of late has been very good and they should be able to come away with another win here. Man United won 2 - 0

1x2 Odds
    Home: 1.46

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 2.00

Home: -1.00 | 1.82

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: -0.50 | 2.01

Pick: Manchester United

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea. For more Recently Odds Visit Sbobet Best Football Odds.

English Premier League

Manchester United vs Liverpool

Match Schedule
    Date: 12/14/2014

Liverpool out to reclaim glory days

The last time Liverpool visited Old Trafford, they won in this Premier League match, when Luis Suarez was still part of Liverpool and Manchester United were having a pretty bad season. Now, the tables have turned. The exit of Suarez and the injury of Daniel Sturridge damaged Liverpool's performance. Now, they sit below Manchester United in the table. Facing Louis van Gaal's side on December 14 can Liverpool reclaim their glory days. 2 – 0 win for Man United is the most likely outcome of the match with Sbobet Best Football Odds.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 1.77

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 2.43

Home: -0.75 | 2.03

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: -0.25 | 1.99

-------------------

Arsenal vs Newcastle United

Match Schedule
    Date: 12/14/2014

Giant slayer Newcastle target Arsenal next

Newcastle United have been impressing this season with their victories over bigger clubs. They were the ones who handed Chelsea their first loss of the season and Alan Pardew's side are hoping they can continue their run of epic wins. Next on their schedule are the struggling Arsenal FC, which lost to Stoke City recently. Can the Magpies pull off an upset over Arsène Wenger's side? Match is on December 14. I’m expecting an entertaining fixture for this match of my opinion Arsenal Won End of score 3 - 1.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 1.41

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 1.94

Home: -1.25 | 1.95

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: -0.50 | 1.95

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea.

English Premier League

Everton vs Queens Park Rangers

Match Schedule
    Date: 12/15/2014

Both sides are in urgent need of victory for very different reasons. Everton have not won in three league games and home form is largely responsible for Roberto MartÃ*nez’s side falling behind the European hopefuls. Goodison Park has witnessed only two league wins this term but their injury list is clearing and John Stones could return after an ankle injury. Harry Redknapp’s strugglers have lost all seven away games, the worst record in the division. base on my research the most likely outcome according to the bookmakers is 2 - 0

1x2 Odds
    Home: 1.44

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 1.94

Home: -1.00 | 1.76

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: -0.50 | 1.95

Pick: Everton

-------------------

Spain La Liga

Deportivo La Coruna vs Elche

Match Schedule
    Date: 12/15/2014

Deportivo La Coruña, desperate for points, will measure forces with Elche at Riazor for round 15 of the Spanish Liga BBVA, on a match of the utmost importance for both parts, since they currently occupy the last two places of La Liga’s table with the same amount of points. As for Elche, the current season is also being a major disappointment, as the team keeps struggling at the bottom of the table. Nevertheless, it will certainly be a very close match with an unpredictable result. 1 - 0 is my Opinion Deportivo Won.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 2.31

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 2.77

Home: -0.50 | 2.31

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: -0.25 | 2.35

Pick: Deportivo La Coruna

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea. For more Recently Odds Visit Sbobet Best Football Odds.

English Premier League

Southampton vs Everton

Match Schedule
    Date: 12/22/2014

Reds try to avoid being gunned down by Arsenal

After failing to score against Manchester United en route to yielding to the Red Devils via a 3-0 scoreline, Liverpool are looking at getting things back on track in their campaign for 2014-15 English Premier League title by hosting Arsenal FC at Anfield on December 22 Will Brendan Rodgers include Simon Mignolet in the line-up after dropping him against Manchester United? The Gunners come in this match confident after recently dumping Newcastle United. This is my Opinion of this match 1 - 0 Southampton won.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 2.18

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 2.71

Home: -0.50 | 2.19

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: -2.25 | 2.25

Pick: Southampton

-------------------

Liverpool vs Arsenal

Match Schedule
    Date: 12/20/2014

Saints’ hold of 5th place in peril

Southampton’s hold of the fifth place in the English Premier League table will be at stake once they take on Everton on December 20. Southampton’s campaign was seriously dented after Burnley burned Southampton, 1-0, to extend Southampton’s Premier League losing streak to four and hand the Saints their third scoreless performance in their four most recent Premier League matches. Losing to Everton could put Arsenal at fifth, should the Gunners win versus Liverpool. Base on my research Arsenal is the high Stats i think Arsenal Won this Match.

1x2 Odds
    Away: 2.47

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Away: 3.15

Away: -0.25 | 2.17

Handicap 1st Half
    Away: -0.25 | 2.47

English Premier League

Queens Park Rangers vs W.B.A

Match Schedule

The teams haven’t played since January 2013 when they played two games. The first game ended in a 1 – 1 draw and QPR won the second game 1 – 0. Queens Park Rangers is eighteenth in the league with 14 points having won 4 games, drawn 2 and lost 10. They are one point below Crystal Palace and Burnley FC. West Bromwich Albion is fourteenth in the league with 17 points having won 4 games, drawn 5 and lost 7. They are two points below Stoke City and Aston Villa. This is my opinion to this match base on my research 1 - 0 QPR won.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 2.47

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 3.00

Home: -0.50 | 2.47

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: -0.25 | 2.42

Pick: Queens Park Rangers

-------------------

Manchester City vs Crystal Palace

Match Schedule

The teams last played in April this year and Manchester City won the game 2 – 0. In December 2013 Manchester City beat Crystal Palace 1 – 0. Manchester City is second in the league with 36 points having won 11 games, drawn 3 and lost 2. They are three points below Chelsea. Crystal Palace is sixteenth in the league with 15 points having won 3 games, drawn 6 and lost 7. They are tied for points with Burnley FC. Manchester City have won 1 in their last 1 home meetings with Crystal Palace. Manchester Won 2 - 0.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 1.29

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 1.71

Home: -1.75 | 2.21

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: -0.75 | 2.09

Pick: Manchester City

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

Manchester United vs Newcastle United

Match Schedule
    Date: 12/26/2014

Red Devils ready to extend home streak

Manchester United FC return to Old Trafford on December 26 to take on Newcastle United FC for their last home game this year. The hosts are undefeated in their last eight home matches, and have won the four most recent English Premier League matches held at Old Trafford, dumping the visiting Liverpool, Stoke City, Hull City and Crystal Palace. Is Newcastle United doomed to suffer the same fate, or will the Magpies prevail. this is my Opinion to this match Manchester United won 2 - 0.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 1.38

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 1.89

Home: -1.50 | 2.12

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: -0.75 | 2.23

-------------------

Chelsea vs West Ham United

Match Schedule
    Date: 12/26/2014

West Ham try to silence Stamford anew

Chelsea should be clear favourites when they face West Ham United. However, people should not forget how the Hammers hold off the Blues to a 0-0 draw at Stamford Bridge. When they meet again on the 18th game week, the results will be unpredictable, even if Chelsea are atop the standings, especially now that Sam Allardyce's side appear to be a better team than last year. Match is on December 26. Chelsea have won 2 and drawn 1 in their last 3 home meetings with West Ham United. I think Chelsea Won this match end of Score 2 - 0.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 1.34

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 1.78

Home: -1.50 | 2.03

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: -0.75 | 2.21

Pick: Chelsea

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea. For more Recently Odds Visit December 26 2014 Best Football Odds.

Banned
    nice Odds

Banned
    Celta Vigo is clearly the team in better form and recent results suggest that they have what it takes to extend their invincibility on the road.

Banned
    Couple of good bets on Arsenal.
    More hopes on Arsenal hope they give there good performance at their best.