Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scorpion
    • Jun 2016

Again one more not happy news from Skuderia Ferrari. Technical Director James Allison leaves the team.. but he is one the smartest in his work..

Comment

• scorpion
      • Jun 2016

So today will be The German GP. Will Nico Rosberg give the battle to his teammate Hamilton?
      Will finally Vettel get his first win of this unlucky season ?

Comment

• scorpion
        • Jun 2016

One more time i've dissapointed with Nico Rosberg! He finally proved his unlucky status in Mercedes car ( in such a fast car the team has at the moment). he lost his race again in first corner by losing position not only to Hamilton. 2 Red Bull cars got their noses in front of Rosberg's Mercedes car. And German driver coudn't get places back during all the race and finished in 4-th place!

Comment

• scorpion
          • Jun 2016

Ferrari.. Dear me, another race without any power for Scuderia. Ellison has gone from the team, all things are going to be much more bad..
          They just need to find some conclusions for this situation during the break!

Comment

• scorpion
            • Jun 2016

A few minutes ago i just saw the photos of last Ferrari practice session with the next year tyres. Are you kidding me? they are awful!

Comment

• scorpion
              • Jun 2016

Lewis Hamilton says his German Grand Prix victory was so comfortable he was able to turn down his Mercedes engine on the second lap.
              and you want F1 to be interesting after his words?! fully Lewis dominating and HIS Mercedes car!

Comment

• scorpion
                • Jun 2016

Marchionne: "Arrivabene can be calm for his working post". Ferrari just doing the same things with their strategies and engineers and there is no results.

Comment

• scorpion
                  • Jun 2016

Did you watch F1 2016 game official trailer?!
                  F1 of old times i really miss you. What cars they had that time, what design..

Comment

• scorpion
                    • Jun 2016

I guess the next driver after Kimi Raikkonen's gone, will be Mick Schumacher.
                    Remember the times Michael Schumacher revived Ferrari, now it's Mick's time to do it!

Comment

• scorpion
                      • Jun 2016

Ferrari can't be written off for 2017 title, says Mercedes' Toto Wolff.
                      "Never underestimate a team with so much resources and so much passion," says Wolff as he admits Mercedes' dominance can't last.
                      So what can i say about his words. Are you kidding me, mr Wolff?!

Comment

• scorpion
                        • Jun 2016

The 2017 cars design will look like the old ones. Also new cars with new "fat" tyres will be quicker for 0,5 - 1 sec.

Comment

Working...
                        X