Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Betfair

Need help with Bet sheet .

I have a problem with the Bets sheet tab. When i go over the FB or Win colum i cannot access the dropdown menu. when i hover over the cell the dropdown icon apears, but i cannot use it. i am using MS office 2010 and i have unlocked all the sheets. thx for the help in advance.

Hi AngelStoev,

For the FB and Win columns it shouldn't matter if the dropdown menus don't work. Simply input Y, N, etc. using your keyboard.

If you continue to experience problems I recommend you paste your data into a fresh copy of the spreadsheet.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Hi,

I had recently added a column (Season) in main bet sheet and I was able to create all the ranges and all. But I was having trouble creating the Performance Summary "By Season" calculations. I was able to get the season to show but the wagers. profit calculations are showing #Value errors?

Thanks

Hi royal, which version of the spreadsheet are you using? Version 2.16 supports a new column in the Bets worksheet that you can use for any purpose of your choosing. You may be able to add your Season data into that column. The Performance Summary enables you to filter your data by the new column.

Hi, I am currently using betting tracker v2.15 advanced... I manually added a column which worked out fine but doesnt seem to work in the performance summary... I will try downloading 2.16 and copy/paste my data in that... will let u know how tht works.. Thanks