Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Betfair

Scottish Premier League

I got $10 on Rangers away to Inverness @$1.38

Thought of having $10 on Celtic @$1.29 at home to Dundee Utd.. decided against it. Celtic at home is a pretty safe bet, but Dundee could force a draw.

It would be interesting to see how many times last year that both Celtic and Rangers won in the same week. I've just looked up last year's table, and Rangers were 30-3-5 while Celtic were 29-5-4.

Dundee hasn't scored more than one goal in a game this season and Celtic have yet to concede a goal, so I do like Celtic's chances of a victory. 1.29 odds are really low, however. Rangers should pick up all three points at Inverness.

ARe you like me in that you only wager on Rangers and Celtic games? I've never bothered to research too much into other Scottish Prem sides.

Yeah only bother with Celtic and Rangers games... they're the safe bets. I know squat about the others..

I ended up backing Rangers @ 1.73 at half-time. That ploy has worked nicely for me twice now.

$1.73 man nice work... your making nice returns doing that... where do you bet ? Do you have to call up and place them during the game ?

I bet online using bet365. You could just as easily call up with an Australian bookie, but you can act much faster online. If you want to bet at half time then phone betting is an easy way to go, although the minimum bet is usually higher.

I'm in the same boat as you two. Rangers and Celtic only.

I saw Celtic won 5-1... missed opportunity for a free $2.90 with my customary $10 bet.

It's frustrating when one league goes to script and the other doesn't!