Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Betfair

Lost the Performance Graph.

What I mean by that is after a certain row on the "Bets" page, the Performance Graph (which is a feature I love) is not changing.

"Performance Summary" does change with each bet ("Betting Profit/Loss"), but I inadvertently messed up the Graph function.

"Troubleshooting

If you cut and paste bet data from one row or column to another you can sometimes throw off the rest of the spreadsheet's calculations. If you need to reset the background calculations, unlock the Bets sheet (see instructions above) and highlight cells AX10 to BG10 (note this is row 10, not row 9). You will need to scroll to the right to view these cells. Double click on the small black box at the bottom right hand corner of cell BG10. This will reset all formulas for the cells below based on row 10, which is likely to be in its original state."

Does the above include restoring the formula for the Performance Graph as well, so that the Graph should start working properly again?

I didn't mess up the Graph functions by cut and paste - I think I just hit something by mistake while entering Bet data (sometimes I'll do something and see a formula appear in a cell rather than the data I entered).

Does the above include restoring the formula for the Performance Graph as well?
    Last edited by WWWW; 3rd November 2014 at 08:28 PM.

I just made a copy of my Betting Tracker, and gave it a try.

To answer my question - No, it did not repair the Performance Graph.

Something happened with Row 9874. And now, even though I've entered more bets after that row, Column AX keeps repeating 9874 below the original listing of 9874, for each subsequent Row (with Columns BC and BE staying at 1.00, even though I've entered bets in those rows).

The Performance Graph works up to and including Row 9873.

Any other solution?

(The Performance Summary still works - changes figures when I add new bets).
    Last edited by WWWW; 4th November 2014 at 06:30 AM.

I recommend copying the cell workings from a higher row down. Take a look at the formula for AX9874 and the other cells in that row then compare them to the formulas in the cells further up.

Find a row that is working properly then highlight the working data in that row. Move your cursor to the bottom right corner of the highlighted area so that it turns from a white + to a black +. Click and then drag your mouse down to apply the formulas in that row to the formulas in the cells below.