• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • paul8209
    Banned
    • Sep 2014

Serie A: Lazio- Genoa

Genoa are without a win in seven and have lost their way after a very solid start to their campaign, however, they do still have goals in them (nine in their last six starts) and a wonderful record against Lazio to hold on to, winning the last seven h2h meetings, including three in the Eternal City. It is very easy to see them scoring this evening, but close to impossible to see them coming away with a clean sheet, arrriving as they do shipping goals and without center back Burdisso, or with a recognised left back , or at least one who has started a game for the club this season.

Lazio were down to the bare bones for the road loss to Cesena last time out, but have increased offensive options today and will be eager to get back on track and into the race for a top 3 finish. At the back, they are still a little shorthanded , but the big loss is Senad Lulic on the left flank, Lazio have won just twice in 16 starts over the last two years when he is absent, conceding two or more goals in half of those games. Interestingly he missed both games with Genoa last season, both of which Lazio lost 2-0, his absence put added pressure on whomever plays on the left side of the backline and an "upset" win is not impossible.

Genoa have scored two or more goals in six of their last eight games against Lazio and have rarely come up empty handed this season, even when their form has dipped.

But defensively they worry me and I prefer to try and bet.....

0.75 units Genoa "over" 1.5 goals 4.33-4.50 general quote.

0.5 units "over" 4.5 goals 6.0-6.5 general quote.

Any of the higher end asian goal line quotes are alternatives.

Lazio: Berisha, Marchetti, Strakosha, Basta, Cana, Cavanda, de Vrij, Mauricio, Konko, Novaretti, Radu, Biglia, Candreva, Cataldi, Ederson, Ledesma, Mauri, Onazi, Parolo, Felipe Anderson,Keita, Klose, Perea.

Genoa: 1 Perin, 2 També, 4 De Maio, 5 Izzo, 10 Perotti, 11 Niang, 14 Roncaglia, 16 Lestienne, 18 Bergdich, 19 Pavoletti, 21 Edenilson, 24 Falque, 23 Lamanna, 33 Kucka, 38 Mandragora, 39 Sommariva, 41 Ariaudo, 88 Rincon, 91 Bertolacci, 93 Laxalt.

source: http://www.clubowi.com

Comment

• Danielfussball
      • Feb 2015

Originally posted by cabbott View Post
      Hi im new here i have some ideas about daily picks..
      If you love watching football and do not mind betting a small amount of money on some games, football betting could be the thing for you.
      Football betting involves putting a bet about the outcome of a game, on the spread in which a team is anticipated to win, or maybe on the total number of points scored by both the teams.

Check out SBOBET football betting
      Hello,
      Football is the famous game of all around world.. I am a big fan of soccer..most of people use bet but I think betting is the wrong thing.. if you don't agree with me then please reply me..

Comment

• BettingMax
        • Aug 2014

The 21 Spieltag of the Bundesliga will start today.

My pick:

Hertha BSC to beat Freiburg @ 2,05

Comment

• BettingMax
          • Aug 2014

Champions League round of 16:

My picks:

Chelsea to beat PSG @ 2,7
          Shahktar Donetsk - Bayern Munich over 3,5 @ 2,65

Comment

• paul8209
            Banned
            • Sep 2014

Champions League : Schalke 04- Real Madrid

These two met at exactly the same stage of the competition last season (see notes under the "good luck" sign off), with Real winning 6-1 in Germany, courtesy of two goals each from Ronaldo, Bale amd Benzema, Schalke's consolation goal came deep in injury time from prolific striker Klaas-Jan Huntelaar. We spoke about him and his importance to the team, ahead of the trip to Eintracht Frankfurt at the weekend, where he was suspended .....

However, it is the fact that the visitors entertain Real Madrid in the Champions League in four days time , allied to the news that they are without Klaas-Jan Huntelaar today which really caught my attention. You do not need me to tell you how big the visit from Real is and that will be a major distraction, KJH has 10 goals and three assists in 24 appearances this season, the only two road games which Schalke have won in the last two seasons without a contribution of some kind from him came against teams in the relegation zone and the visitors have won just 5 of 21 away starts without the Dutch striker since he joined in 2010-11. Hosts to beat a distracted opponent.

They lost that 1-0 , they do get KJH back this evening, but are short handed in other areas with long term injuries in midfield where they look mismatched, even against a Real side also missing players, with a 19 yo keeper in goal who is making his Champions League debut and has only 224 minutes of first team experience to his name and trying to play a 3-5-2 , a formation which has largely not worked in European football. It will require huge discipline from the wide men tonight especially, Frankfurt seemed to target Chritian Fuchs on the left, with a lot of play down that flank looking to exploit the space he left and the goal came via a missed challenge from him.

We are surely going to see a very defensive approach from the hosts, but I am not sure they can keep their shape for 90 minutes against the movement of the visitors front players and the crowd will be urging the home side forward and if and when they concede, they will be forced into opening up. Real are without Sergio Ramos, James Rodriguez, Luka Modric , Fabio Coentrao and Sami Khedira, which is a lot talent to be missing, but a midfield three of Kroos ( surely up for this on this return to Germany) , Illarramendi and Isco ( who is having a wonderful season) look likely to dominate and the return of Pepe to defence is very timely, especially given the alternatives and Marcelo returned at the weekend after missing the debacle against Atletico.

Real have lost their way a little domestically, Ronaldo has only scored three goals this year, which is a drought by his standards, he split with his girlfriend and has just turned 30, which is always a difficult birthday for sportsmen, the lead up to it is usually particular tough. However, we are now two weeks removed and he should have realised that life goes on , which is what normally happens and a return to Champions League action should be just the fillip that he and the club need. They are hardly going to fear a return to Germany, having beaten Schalke, Dortmund and Bayern by a combined 17-4 aggregate in the knockout stages last season and I suspect the club will view this match as the real start of 2015, hopefully we will see a revitalised Ronaldo and a comfortable away win. 1.5 units Real Madrid -1.25 goals 2.04 asian line/Sportmarket.

source: http://www.clubgowi.com

Comment

• BettingMax
              • Aug 2014

The 22nd Spieltag of the Bundesliga starts today.

My picks:

Dortmund to beat Stuttgart @ 1,6
              Hoffenheim to beat Freiburg @ 2,3

Comment

• paul8209
                Banned
                • Sep 2014

England Football League Middlesbrough- Bolton Wanderers

This might surpise you,at least a little, I often suggest waiting for a better quote with Boro, as they can take an awfully long time to get going here on Teeside, for an example of that, which also outlines all the reasons, you can read the preview of the Charlton game from earlier this month below, 1-1 at the break there, they ran out 3-1 winners. However, tonight I expect a positively rabid showing from them from the get go, intensely hungry and desperate to get back on track after the loss to Leeds United on Saturday lunchtime.They created a LOT of chances there, but team and coach have come under fire from supporters and the local press, not least for too much rotation and they really need a big win to get everyone back on side and the players who were rested Tomlin, Bamford , Omeruo etc to at least show the benefit of that. This is a game they simply have to win. Hosts get Dimi Konstantopoulos back between the sticks after suspension.

Wanderers have had very lengthy injury problems and they have got a lot worse with two players stretched off over the weekend and now Matt Mills has picked up a suspension, they have conceded 21 goals in seven starts over the last month and if that was bad, Mills has missed only 441 minutes of action this season, through which the Trotters have conceded 15 goals, one every 29 minutes ! Time for a big Boro win 4-1 feels about right, Bolton having conceded four to each of Derby, Watford, Forest and Rotherham in the last month..... 0.5 units Middlesbrough to score over 3.5 goals @circa 6.0-7.0 might provide a little excitement if you can find it, alternatively three or more @ 3.0 makes equal appeal.

For my official bet ......1.5 units Middlesbrough -1.25 ball 2.07 asian line/Sportmarket.

Comment

• BettingMax
                  • Aug 2014

My picks for the CL today

Juventus Turin - Borussia Dortmund 1 @ 2,0
                  Manchester City - FC Barcelona 2 @ 2,05

Comment

• paul8209
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2014

Europa League Everton- Young Boys

Ahead of the first leg I wrote .....

The visitors are concerened about the artificial playing surface at the Stade du Suisse in Berne, Young Boys laid it last summer and are a perfect 5/5 on it in Europe, with four clean sheets including 2-0 defeats of Sparta Prague and Napoli. It clearly gives them an edge, even if much of it is only in the minds of opponents, the Toffees have practiced this week on a similar surface at Widnes, but similar is not the same and if it does not react in similar fashion, it is only going to complicate matters. Young Boys are the closest challengers to Basle this season and have averaged 2.1 goals per game at home in Super League. 2.6 gpg in those five Europa League ties.They use the surface to play to their strengths, with a very well organised young team, who play at high energy and keep their shape, or perhaps it is that they have adapted their style to the surface, either way, this looks a big ask for Everton for whom the goals have dried up, just one in four starts. The visitors will be confident of a comfortable win at Goodison in the return leg and perhaps happy to come through this without injury and within a goal of Young Boys, especially if that includes a road goal for them.

That finished in a massive 4-1 win for the Toffees and we touched upon the game in the preview for their home game with Leicester City on Sunday ....

Quick turnaround for Everton who played in Berne on Thursday night, but they will be buoyed by the result there and the hat-trick for Romelu Lukaku, who has had a dry spell in the league, with only one goal in eleven starts. That was a wide open encounter and there were chances at both ends and "issues" with three of the Everton goals, which another set of officials might not have allowed. It could easily have ended 4-6 something like that and whilst I am not expecting this to be as gung ho, I do feel we will see goals.

That ended 2-2 which was ideal for us, there could have again been 6-7 goals in that game and despite being involved in a lot of low scoring encounters, Everton will respond when teams are prepared to go toe to toe and open up. This tie is over, hosts face two road games inside the next week, a trip to a hurt and wounded Arsenal on Sunday and to Stoke City on Wednesday, just six points above the drop zone, failure to pick up something from those is going to make for an uncomfortable end to the season. Tim Howard looked very rusty and far from his best at the weekend, he will keep his place, there will be rotation elsewhere, the hosts look vulnerable at the back at the visitors can only play one way which is on the front foot. They will come looking to restore some pride and one or two players will be out to impress with personal ambitions in mind. Surely goals .

1.5 units "over" 2.75 goals 2.17 asian line/Sportmarket.

1 unit Young Boys "over" 1.5 goals 3.75-4.33 general quote if you can find it.

Comment

• BettingMax
                      • Aug 2014

The 23 Spieltag of the Bundesliga will start today.

My picks:

Hannover 96 to beat Stuttgart @ 2,25
                      Frankfurt to beat hsv @ 2,05

Comment

• paul8209
                        Banned
                        • Sep 2014

England League 1 : Crawley Town - Sheffield United

Nearly all of you will know that I like United in terms of a late promotion push (see below) and they need to keep looking to win and hope that others slip up somewhere along the run in. The hosts are in trouble at the other end of the table and remain in the drop zone, but have won their last two, including away to highflying Swindon Town, by a combined 7-2 goal difference, so will be in confident mood. However, results of their last two home games have been 0-5 and 5-1 , so you can never be quite sure what you will get with Town.

Regardless of which, it is the second half stats that capture my attention, Town's home games have averaged 2.19 goals after the break and United's away starts 1.94, both of which are division high numbers. Both teams will be going all out for maximum points and whilst I might look to play "over" at the break, the current odds make plenty of appeal anyway, so let's instead use the extra 45 mnutes. 1.5 units "over" 2.5 goals 2.04 asian line/Sportmarket.

Comment

• paul8209
                          Banned
                          • Sep 2014

England Championship Bournemouth- Wolverhampton Wanderers

I told you how disappointed I was by Bournemouth's performance at Griffin Park recently and you can see my preview of that game below. They have lost their way, not just in terms of results, they have not won in five (including three home starts), but also in terms of what got them to the top of the table in the first place and that was not haranguing the referee at every opportunity, diving and spoling, they are, or were an attcking, free flowing team and appear to have forgotten that, when the ultimate prize was there for the taking. I am not sure how easy it will be to address, they have also won just 47% of home starts, which is the lowest of any team in the top 8 and they were held scoreless here on Saturday for the first time this season. The hosts might be without Marc Pugh tonight, who was injured at the weekend , the Cherries have lost both starts he has missed this season, conceding three in each , including here to a very goal shy Leeds United . Wolves have got their promotion push back on track after investing heavily in the transfer window and they have won their last three with a 9-0 goal difference, they were especially strong in midfield at Cardiff on Saturday, with the hugely athletic Bakary Sako back to his best and outstanding, influential Kevin MacDonald was running the show in the middle and they were able to switch off and play in second gear for much of this game with one eye firmly on tonight's fixture. at full strength and close to their best, the visitors are a match for anyone across midfield and that is where the hosts are struggling right now an this match looks to have been priced up how it should have been a month ago and a week , let alone four, is a long time in football as well as politics. 1.5 units Wolverhampton Wanderers +0.5 ball 2.20 asian line/ Sportmarket.

Comment

• Jekko
                            • Oct 2014

WBA to beat Aston Villa @ 3.11.

Villa have zero confidence and even less goals in them. Can't see them troubling a well-drilled defensive unit. Tony Pulis will fancy him chances against Tim Sherwood. The later have been talking a lot but has nothing to show for.

Comment

• paul8209
                              Banned
                              • Sep 2014

Liverpool- Burnley

Liverpool are in great form and will be really buoyed by the very deserved win over Manchester City on Sunday, although it could have been a different story if City had taken advantage of the couple of really good chances they created before the break, including hitting the woodwork and the Reds will give you opportunities if you are prepared to attack them and we know that the Clarets will. Burnley have scored in six of their last seven away starts, including at Old Trafford , Stamford Bridge, White Hart Lane twice (2 in the Cup), the Etihad (2) and St James' Park (3). They are some of the biggest venues in the EPL and Burnley are no shrinking violet on the road, where they seem happier with teams coming on to them. The hosts will be all guns blazing for the win and to keep the pressure up for one of the two Champions League spots . They have had a gruelling schedule and this will be their 17th start of 2015, which included two periods of extra time, plus away trips to Turkey and Southampton and a match agaisnt the champions in the last ten days. Burnley will be playing just their 11th start of the "new" year. Crowd will be urging the hosts forward at every opportunity and that is just what the visitors like and want and with Danny Ings surely looking to secure himself a big move in the summer, this is a great opportunity for him to showcase his talents. 1.5 units Both teams to score 1.91-2.0 general quote, my alternative to that would have to be "over" 3 goals, the visitors are without a cleansheet in 12 away starts and have conceded two or more in 10 of those, at an average of 2.42 per game.

The 4.33 -5.0 for Burnley to score two or more also appeals of course and I have to suggets a little (0.75 units), Leicester City and Middlesbrough both did it here for us and this could easily play out similarly, Burnley will keep going for 90 minutes and sooner or later the hosts will have to tire.

Comment

• Nelson123
                                Banned
                                • Feb 2015

today's match
                                Brazil, Copa do Nordeste - Group E
                                Bahia VS Globo FC at 10:40pm

Comment

Working...
                                X