Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Betfair

Betting Advisers

Hi,

Just wanted to get in touch with you as you are clearly a sport fans and someones who remembers the beginning of online betting era.

There have been plenty of advisory services arising over the last months and years and they commonly use unfair and dodgy practices that have not been used in past. Clear example of this trend are Betting Advisors where the so-called tennis experts rotate quite frequently. Having mentioned this, we cannot even talk about something like longterm success in connection with them.

Thus I together with a few friends of mine decided to develop a new free website Tennis-adviser.com (we have got yield over 15% at the moment and we would be honored if you find a minute to have a look at it and let us know your thoughts and/or potential areas of improvement. We do try to publish the value betting picks and only use the verified bookmakers for professionals.
    Enjoy our website and let me know your thoughts.
    Have a good one,

John, owner of
    Tennis-adviser.com

Thank you, I checked this site and it looks fine.

This one is a nice site and will be helpful. I'm not a Tennis fan so currently I don't have any Idea how Tennis scoring is. But for betting purposes this is a good site to check.