X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • admin
    • Aug 2011

Euro 2012 Qualifiers

Domestic European football takes a break this weekend with Euro 2012 Qualifiers taking place on Friday and Saturday.

The Euro Qualifiers have been underway for some time. You can view the current table standings here:
    http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro2012/standings/index.html

Germany (7 wins from 7), the Netherlands (6 wins from 6) and Spain (5 wins from 5) are the in-form teams of the qualifiers so far.

Below are the latest odds (subject to change):

• pominoz
    • Aug 2011

These fixtures are crying out for a multi

The 1.01 odds for the Netherlands against San Marino don't surpise me now that I've looked up the table. San Marino have played seven, lost seven, with 0 goals for and 33 goals against! The Netherlands won the reverse leg 5-0, so things could get ugly in that one.

Comment

• Goodsy
      • Aug 2011

I agree pominoz.. Ive gone the following multi:

Russia v FYR Macedonia
      Azerbaijan v Belgium
      Malta v Croatia
      Bulgaria v England - I am concerned about this game the most..
      Cyprus v Portugal
      Germany v Austria

Ive got $10 @$3.98

Comment

• qtip
        • Aug 2011

That line up looks pretty good to me Goodsy.

Russia v FYR Macedonia --> Russia will be strong at home, and I don't think Macedonia will have high expectations for that fixture
        Azerbaijan v Belgium --> I don't know much about either team to be honest. Azerbaijan's F/A record suggests we should expect a 1-3 scoreline.
        Malta v Croatia --> On paper this should be straight forward for Croatia
        Bulgaria v England --> I don't know much about Bulgaria. Rooney is in good goal scoring form and Ashley Young was brilliant against Arsenal** so Bulgaria will have their hands full.
        Cyprus v Portugal --> The two sides played out a 4-4 draw this time last year, but I'd still expect Ronaldo & co to get the job done.
        Germany v Austria --> The Germans have been in strong, consistent form for the past three or so years. My understanding is that a win would cement qualification, so they should be really motivated. I know they're missing a few players, but it's hard to look past another Germany win.

You did well to exclude France. While they should win, 1.33 for that stroppy lot is not worth it.

** did anyone else watch that game? To borrow from one of the jokes going round: I'd 8-2 be an Arsenal fan! (shocking, I know)

Comment

Working...
        X