PDA

View Full Version : NM4's AFL Plays

nomore4s
27th August 2016, 05:58 PM
Don't bet too much on the AFL but just think Gold Coast are a huge chance at home against a Power outfit who have brought in 3 young players, with 2 playing first game.

Suns are a much better side at home and I think they can trouble the Power here. Bit of a speculative bet though so only small amount. Adding 1-39 & -36.5 bets for some value.

Suns @ $2.90 (Unibet) x 1 unit
Suns 1-39 @ $3.40 x 1/4 unit
Suns -36.5 @ $12 x 1/4 unit

nomore4s
28th August 2016, 09:35 AM
And that's why I don't bet on AFL much.

Suns lost 89-66.

Record: 1(0-1)
Units: -1.5

nomore4s
17th September 2016, 06:24 PM
Having another crack at the AFL, probably not a good idea but these odds are too good to pass up.

Crows @ $2.60 (Ladbrokes) x 2 units = 5.6

History says the team that loses the qualifying final generally win the next week. But as we saw last night with the Hawks there is nothing between the top 6 teams this year. Adelaide are as good as Sydney this year and I actually think they have more depth in the teams named for this game. Sydney are going to have a lot of trouble containing the Crows forward line and Sydney's attack can be a bit one dimensional. If Sydney's midfield don't get on top early I think the Crows could run away with the game.

nomore4s
18th September 2016, 08:54 AM
Having another crack at the AFL, probably not a good idea but these odds are too good to pass up.

Crows @ $2.60 (Ladbrokes) x 2 units = 5.6

History says the team that loses the qualifying final generally win the next week. But as we saw last night with the Hawks there is nothing between the top 6 teams this year. Adelaide are as good as Sydney this year and I actually think they have more depth in the teams named for this game. Sydney are going to have a lot of trouble containing the Crows forward line and Sydney's attack can be a bit one dimensional. If Sydney's midfield don't get on top early I think the Crows could run away with the game.

Crows got touched up. I think that's the end of the AFL betting for me.

Weekly record: 1(0W-1L)
Units: -2

Record: 2(0W-2L)
Units: -3.5