PDA

View Full Version : Deposits

SSJ3
4th June 2017, 10:52 PM
Hi,

Been using the spreadsheet for a while and it's been great. I'm starting fresh however and wanted to keep things a little more simple this time.

I don't particularly want to input the available amounts into each bookie account (including any bonus bets), rather solely record the profit/loss as it is. Would results continue to be recorded accurately in this case? I notice that the Credit Facility in Available Funds shows a value after a bet results, so wasn't sure if this was the ideal approach. Should I simply ignore the Deposits and Available Funds tabs, would Performance Summary etc. continue to display accurate P/L results, especially in the case of each individual bookmaker?

Cheers

admin
5th June 2017, 04:01 PM
Hi SSJ3,

Yes, you should be able to ignore entering deposits and bonus bets into the Deposits sheet. You can leave the Deposits sheet untouched.

The Available Funds sheet will simply treat your net deposits as zero, so the Net Funds column will equal the Net winnings column. This shouldn't impact the Performance Summary. Only the Available Funds sheet will be thrown off, which you can ignore anyway because you can view the profit levels in the Performance Summary.

In the Settings sheet I would set the Credit Facility equal to zero for every bookmaker if you haven't done so already.