PDA

View Full Version : Betrally - Live betting Bookies

Gunnerwin
1st July 2017, 03:24 AM
Betrally was a live bookie account I used to get around Aus Legislation for live betting. They have now returned my funds as no longer offering product to Australian account holders. I'm now looking for another international bookie that offers live betting (without phoning) particularly with extensive markets on soccers/football.
I've identified that Bet10 is a direct affiliate of Betrally so unable to use them & stanbet the other option on aussportbetting site does not open. I do have a pinacle acct but this is not great for soccer live bets.
Is there any other bookies available that I can use?
Thanks all

blackswan
1st July 2017, 08:01 PM
Hi mate, from the right hand panel of aussportsbetting ("Bookmakers That Support AUD Accounts") I get this list:

18bet
Intertops
Marathonbet
Matchbook
Mansion M88
SBOBET

Gunnerwin
2nd July 2017, 07:24 AM
Cheers thanks for that, I'll check these account out.
Of these account any recommendation?

Thames again

blackswan
3rd July 2017, 03:16 PM
My understanding is that Marathonbet has fantastic odds but very low limits.

18bet looks like the most like-for-like replacement for Betrally, but I don't know much about them.

Matchbook's strengths are soccer and tennis, so it's definitely worth a look - especially given you can easily hedge existing bets by backing and laying the same selection.

I don't know anything about Mansion M88, except you occasionally see them as shirt sponsors for soccer teams in Europe.

Intertops has been around for ages, but that's all I know about them.

I don't know anything about SBOBET.

Gunnerwin
6th July 2017, 10:14 PM
Very helpful. think I'm going for Marathonbet has the most soccer markets.
Cheers again

Gunnerwin
29th July 2017, 05:50 PM
Also signed up to Matchbook but after signing up found out they don't actually allow Inplay from Australia. Just letting everyone know. Luckily they are returning my cash without having to turn it over

admin
29th July 2017, 11:09 PM
Thank you for sharing that Gunnerwin, that's important to know.

Gunnerwin
31st July 2017, 06:25 AM
Not a problem

Gunnerwin
15th September 2017, 03:54 AM
I've now had my Marathon Bet account closed as they no longer offer services to Australia residents. Not sure what is going on in the U.K. at the moment but that's 3 books all closing services to Australian residents in 3 months.

Anon E Mous
15th September 2017, 08:32 AM
The same thing happened years ago with 365. These guys are just cleaning up their act so they can apply for an onshore license.

Anon E Mous
15th September 2017, 08:33 AM
Also, heard a rumour about punters green mailing offshore sites as well. Prolly bullshit.

blackswan
15th September 2017, 07:02 PM
I read in the SMH that overseas bookmakers can no longer offer accounts to Australians :(

If that's true I hope Pinnacle gets an Australian licence.

Gunnerwin
24th September 2017, 02:13 AM
Yes this seems correct my Matchbook & 10 bet accounts are now closed by the bookies due to regulatory changes apparently. If pinnacle goes that would be the final straw for me. I guess the only other way is to use a different VPN??

Gunnerwin
24th September 2017, 02:15 AM
If pinny got a liecence in Aus it would mean live betting would not be available which for me is my reason to bet with them.

RamonRan
22nd November 2017, 02:48 AM
If pinny got a liecence in Aus it would mean live betting would not be available which for me is my reason to bet with them.

I know right, this sucks! I really hope Pinnacle sticks around.

Gunnerwin
13th March 2018, 01:24 AM
The day has come guys, unfortunately Pinnacle now no longer offer there service to AU customers. Looks like we are stuck with the phone call option to place a live bet. Any other suggestions?

blackswan
15th March 2018, 07:54 PM
The situation sucks. I guess there's the false IP address approach, but that would require using some dodgy bookmaker that doesn't care about confirming your identity. There are third party services that I presume use a bookmaker's API to automatically place the bets on your behalf, but I don't know how reputable they are or how well they support live betting.

Move to England?

I wish there was some compromise. Given that bookmakers set much higher minimum stakes for phone bets than online bets, perhaps make it so that if you want to stake between $0.01 and $50, let us bet live online, and if we want to wager more than $50, force us to bet live over the phone. At least trial that approach to see if the sky falls on our heads. If anything, the requirement to bet live over the phone sends punters the message that we need to increase our stakes, because I doubt many bookmakers would accept a live phone bet with a small stake of, say $5.00.

Gunnerwin
15th March 2018, 09:39 PM
Brilliant idea actually, gets around the supposed (responsible gambling) issue with only low limits. Government won't listen anytime soon though. I have found one bookie parimatch, they have said Aus customers can bet but I'm having trouble depositing as though only accept USD. I let you know how I go

Gunnerwin
18th March 2018, 04:51 AM
Update- Parimatch don't accept USD from Australia - so I'm almost certain now there is no other alternative available to bet with foreign bookmakers from Aus

blackswan
19th March 2018, 09:15 AM
Have you tried 18bet?

Gunnerwin
20th March 2018, 07:14 AM
Not I haven't can you bet in play from Australia? Thanks
I have found an alternative solution, sports broker company Sportmarket.
Easy to set up Service based in Malta that allows you to use multi offshore books and bet online inplay for a decent amount.
Get on board everyone

blackswan
20th March 2018, 08:48 PM
I don't have any funds with 18bet at the moment so I can't confirm, but I'm pretty sure you still can (I have done so before).

I had a look at Sportmarket and they list 18bet as one of their partners anyway. Let us know how you get on with them. I'm intrigued!

Oscar82
13th March 2022, 02:08 PM
Hallo!;) And Good day!