PDA

View Full Version : Have you been Ripped off by Betjack

BeWarned
6th December 2013, 12:56 PM
If you have like many have I have a group of people that are owed money to and we are taking this all the way to shut this doggy company down.
If you like to join on board and try get your money back or the least run this doggy company out of Australia send me a msg.

Bayritz
2nd January 2014, 04:41 PM
Been trying to get $4000 out for 3 weeks not looking good have no trouble getting through to have a bet but customer service doesn't exist

Bazza101
10th January 2014, 03:49 PM
I have been trying to get my $2K from Betjack since Nov 5 2013. They now keep telling me it has been approved (After four declines, blamed their computer system was in error) and I should receive the funds into my nominated bank account within a couple of days. But to date no luck. If customer Service does answer which is not very often they blame it on the Accounts Department. The lady's name in charge of the Accounts Dept is I believe Ruth but trying to reach her is like trying to get an audience with the Queen. As far as I go for a bookmaker Betjack is dead in the water.

Bazza101
10th January 2014, 03:50 PM
If you have like many have I have a group of people that are owed money to and we are taking this all the way to shut this doggy company down.
If you like to join on board and try get your money back or the least run this doggy company out of Australia send me a msg.

I have been trying to get my $2K from Betjack since Nov 5 2013. They now keep telling me it has been approved (After four declines, blamed their computer system was in error) and I should receive the funds into my nominated bank account within a couple of days. But to date no luck. If customer Service does answer which is not very often they blame it on the Accounts Department. The lady's name in charge of the Accounts Dept is I believe Ruth but trying to reach her is like trying to get an audience with the Queen. As far as I go for a bookmaker Betjack is dead in the water.

am with you

Nothappyjan
12th March 2014, 09:29 AM
I too have invested $14,600. I'm at a loss also!!!!

Palmydegen
21st March 2014, 11:37 AM
Why do you guys keep saying invested?

I bet with them its a gambling site?

acm069
4th June 2014, 06:08 PM
I bet with them and I am very happy with what they have offered me, I have withdrawn several times without issue?

JohnathanJ
25th June 2014, 07:20 PM
i would suggest start with really small amounts so that if you loose you don't regret much... just an advice... :)

Bet Jack Scam
25th December 2014, 06:30 AM
Hi Be Warned
I joined I Systems (Aust) PTY LTD which became I Selections .
My understanding is this is the call centre for Bet Jack and with Betjack being in Vanawatu there is no legal restrictions over them .
I am very interested in recouping my money as well as running these doggy people out of Australia
Please keep me informed
Bet Jack Scam

Concerned1
29th January 2015, 10:41 AM
WARNING WARNING AVOID BETJACK

DO NOT BELIEVE THE HYPE. They are starting another round of telemarketing through Jacqui the scammer and the Gold Coast team of crooks.

They listed http://www.betjack-company.com/ today in an attempt to overcome the avoid betjack thread on this site.

WARN ALL PUNTERS!!! TELL YOUR FRIENDS AVOID BETJACK

If you love Australian racing and would like a fair go, why not take the time to place a warning like this on every forum you are a member of and if you are not a member, join one to save other punters losing thousands or getting on the hook to these scammers!

Generate good Karma for yourself for the year!! Tell a friend to AVOID BETJACK IN EVERY FORUM YOU CAN FIND!!!!

http://www.betjack-company.com/

BETJACK WILL NEVER PAY!!! IT IS A SCAM AND THEY ARE LIKELY TO STEAL YOUR IDENTITY!!! IN LEAGUES WITH THE MELBOURNE UNDERWORLD. BEWARE AVOID BETJACK

Collie
13th May 2015, 08:55 AM
Though I have bet with Betjack for a few years and had no problems, of late the withdrawals have been getting delayed.
I have had feedback from several friends though who invested through Inner Circle Strategies and Charterhurst Agnecies that they can not get any money out.
Betjack is indeed linked to the Melbourne underworld. The same person owns the above mentioned companies as well as the now silent Laybet Professionals.
Those companies are now using the newly set up Deluxbet ,also in Vanuatu and I have heard stories of the same problems when used in conjunction with those companies.
betjack-company website registrant is Ruth Sullivan ( I guess that's the same Ruth) gives only a PO box address in Bundall ( home of those three companies)

redd
15th May 2015, 01:48 PM
Has anyone heard anything about The Betting Shop? Having some similar issues.

Though I have bet with Betjack for a few years and had no problems, of late the withdrawals have been getting delayed.
I have had feedback from several friends though who invested through Inner Circle Strategies and Charterhurst Agnecies that they can not get any money out.
Betjack is indeed linked to the Melbourne underworld. The same person owns the above mentioned companies as well as the now silent Laybet Professionals.
Those companies are now using the newly set up Deluxbet ,also in Vanuatu and I have heard stories of the same problems when used in conjunction with those companies.
betjack-company website registrant is Ruth Sullivan ( I guess that's the same Ruth) gives only a PO box address in Bundall ( home of those three companies)

BigMma
25th May 2015, 11:41 AM
I was lured into investing $5K with Betjack through ICS recently. I tried twice to withdraw to no avail.

They both seem to have disappeared into obscurity now! Can't contact either, web site gone, can get voicemail for two lowlifes who lured me but of course they aren't answering and no doubt will change their numbers very soon!

Thought I should join the forum in case there is any chance in the future of any of us getting our money back!

BigMma
25th May 2015, 12:43 PM
Just googled The Betting Shop and that site is "currently under maintenance" also :( Did you lose much Redd?

Blue76
25th May 2015, 12:53 PM
Unfortunately I have just been ripped off by the betting shop as well .I knew they were based in Vanuatu which should be a big no no to all punters out there.I was told they have an office in St kilda which lead me to joining them.does anyone know if this is true ???

Glenn roche
27th May 2015, 01:27 PM
Have been ripped off also. Requested for my account to be closed in April 2015. They closed the account and advised they were sending my funds of $1029.35 to my credit card that I had opened the account with. The last time I looked at my login on the account my balance was showing zero but I am yet to receive any funds onto my credit card that was used to open the account. I have contacted the credit card company who confirm no funds have been transferred at all by betjack. Where do I stand now ? How do I get my $1029.35 back ? Is anyone involved in a legal action against this firm ? Do we contact the department of gaming and racing ? I'm not sure of the next step. Please help. I am expecting a baby in two months and we need the money to pay for medical bills that will come in. Thanks in advance Glenn.

aerobatty
29th May 2015, 08:45 AM
Hi, Looks like Ive been done too. Website has vanished. Phones no longer answering. I've been to the police who said they can't do anything, and suggested I report it to the TAB....doesn't seem right to me.... anyone else getting anywhere with complaints/legal action? I dare say I will never see my money again! I was signed up through The PDF Group who also aren't answering their phones at the moment.

micknmon2813
6th June 2015, 06:10 PM
Hi, Looks like Ive been done too. Website has vanished. Phones no longer answering. I've been to the police who said they can't do anything, and suggested I report it to the TAB....doesn't seem right to me.... anyone else getting anywhere with complaints/legal action? I dare say I will never see my money again! I was signed up through The PDF Group who also aren't answering their phones at the moment.
Hi yes i have been ripped off by the as well. I cant log inot he website anymore. I was conned by that I Systems cmpnay out of $13,000. $8,000 went to them for a two year membership and the other $5000 went to
the Betjack account. I regualry logged into the account and first bet had one $450. But from then on over a year i watch how $5000 turned into $150. They promised me i would make $80,000 first year alone and
showed me all these greatwinning storys and grapsh and charts. My gut feeling was telling me it was too good to be true bu the young aussie salesman on the phone made it sound like it was an oppourtunity to not pass up and as i juts received some army compensation money from being injured whilst serving overseas i thought this would maybe help secure my finacial side of things now that i cant work as im TPI.
I cant belive that there are people out there that do this.

Ripped off
14th June 2015, 11:26 AM
Hi there yes I would like to say that I was ripped off by this doggy company. I was told if I leave my money in there for 4 years I would make like 20,000. Have tried to contact them but the number doesn't exist anymore surprise surprise!!!!! Sick of being ripped of so yes would love to jump on board

Tania
27th July 2015, 12:26 PM
This was what I was sent after trying for 9 month to get my money back.

Good afternoon Tania
My apologies for the delay in responding I have emailed my Senior Management to ask when funds will be released
I will be back in touch ASAP and get this sorted.
Kind regards Ruth Sullivan BetJack Accounts Manager Phone 1800906022 accounts@betjack.co

Im also Sick of being ripped of so yes would love to jump on board also.

Tania
27th July 2015, 12:47 PM
Does anyone know if "PIGL" are the same people?