PDA

View Full Version : UEFA Champions League - Group Stage - Matchday 3

admin
17th October 2011, 12:44 PM
Matchday 3 of the UEFA Champions League takes place midweek. Because Australia has moved into daylight savings, the night games in Europe are now on at a more decent hour, with most fixtures starting at 5:45 AM AEDT.

Manchester United have only 2 points from their first two games, and will be looking for all three to get their European campaign back on track when they visit Otelul Galati. Manchester United start as 1.20 favourites, and are not expected to be troubled. Arsenal have their work cut out for them when they take on Marseille, who currently sit top of Group F on 6 points. In what is perceived to be the most lopsided fixture of the round, Barcelona start as 1.05 favourites when they host Czech side FC Viktoria Plzen.

Below are the latest odds (subject to change):

http://www.aussportsbetting.com/images/2011-10-17_champions_league_odds.png (http://affiliates.luxbet.com/processing/clickthrgh.asp?btag=a_163b_43)

qtip
18th October 2011, 05:15 PM
I'm thinking:

Bayern Munich - draw no bet @ 1.46
Real Madrid @ 1.24
Chelsea @ 1.12

I won't touch Man U because I know so little about Otelul Galati and 1.20 are miserly odds for an away game in the Champions League.

qtip
19th October 2011, 08:51 AM
Bayern Munich - draw no bet @ 1.46
Real Madrid @ 1.24
Chelsea @ 1.12

Bayern Munich drew 1-1 - bet refunded
Real Madrid won 4-0 - winning bet

Just waiting on Chelsea.

qtip
19th October 2011, 08:54 AM
As much as I hate to brag (:)), I'm currently on a 14 game streak without a loss.

Cue the Chelsea loss...

Andy Marshall
19th October 2011, 07:26 PM
Cheeky $5 multi
Arsenal, Porto, Milan and Chelsea all to win @ 5.00

Think Porto, Milan and Chelsea will win, so it is almost like boosting the odds for an Arsenal win to $5. Van Persie is on fire at the moment and could win the game off his own boot.

pominoz
20th October 2011, 08:17 AM
Well done qtip, your streak continues.

Bad luck on Porto Andy. I think that was the only low odds pick that didn't get up this round. A very good call with Arsenal. I have Van Persie in my fantasy team at the moment.