PDA

View Full Version : Lucky88 free tips

Godzilla
21st October 2011, 11:05 PM
These guys are pretty good and their tips are free so happy to post them up each week. Tomorrow they're super keen on Karuta Queen and Jimmy Choux.

They reckon Helmet's a massive risk on breeding - average winning distance of Exceed and Excel's is 1,184m and last three 3yo to win have been by High Chaparral and Zabeel with average winning distance of over 1,800. In fact Helmet is our "Lay of the day".

Their track record on their previews has been awesome - tipping virtually every Group 1 winner this spring including good odds winners like King Mufasa. Will keep you posted next week as well.

Cheers

Godzilla

Andy Marshall
22nd October 2011, 06:24 AM
Cheers Godzilla!

I agree with the assessment on Helmet and don't think he will run the trip out.

I am probably not the best punter (being only a spring carnival man), but here are some that stand out to me tomorrow
R2 #4 Classic Elle
R3 #7 Red Rain (although Karuta Queen is the danger)
R8 #9 Rekindled Interest
R8 #12 Secret Admirer (each way)

And for a speculative interest in Adelaide
R4 #3 Rialya
R8 #8 Horatius (each way)
R9 #11 Beldara (each way) - Note: now scratched

pominoz
22nd October 2011, 05:05 PM
Thanks Godzilla.

Godzilla
25th October 2011, 03:27 PM
Punters,

Guys at lucky88 are saying for Bendigo tomorrow:
Race 9 - Spirited Eagle
Race 10 - Tasos

Good luck!!

Godzilla

Godzilla
27th October 2011, 10:39 AM
They snagged three winners at Bendigo yesterday at $9.7, $3.6 and $5. The best thing about them is their methodology is unique and I would simply use them as an alternative source of form. They are great for quaddies and they are not afraid to tell you to load up on things they like in their previews (although they got pipped by a $30/1 shot yesterday!!). The other thing is they say their ratings work best the bigger the race (i.e. prizemoney). Derby Day they are keen on:

Midnight Martini and Green Moon
Induna from Sangster
Glass Harmonium from Southern Speed
Temple of Boom from Sister Madly
Launay from Doubtful Jack

They are also laying Sepoy, Rekindled Interest and Manawanui. Not so sure about Sepoy but I guess he's probably "unders" especially if it rains and the track is shifty.

Good luck!!

Godzilla

Godzilla
29th October 2011, 05:01 PM
Midnight Martini and Green Moon
Induna (2nd) from Sangster (1st $14.80) - quinella $43.5
Glass Harmonium (1st - $6.3) from Southern Speed - computer's now tipped 5 mackinnon's in a row
Temple of Boom (3rd) from Sister Madly (1st - $3.80)
Launay from Doubtful Jack

They said their best were Glass Harmonium, Induna and Sangster

I'd say that's a winning day?