PDA

View Full Version : English Premier League - Round 11

admin
3rd November 2011, 10:22 AM
Round 11 of the English Premier League is this weekend. Newcastle's brilliant run continued last week with their 3-1 away win over Stoke City. The Magpies now sit third on the table, one point behind Manchester United. Newcastle will aim to continue their run when they host Everton in the opening game of the round. Manchester United managed to bounce back from their thrashing at the hands of City with a nervy win over Everton last week and midweek win over Otelul Galati in the Champions League. United will start 1.22 favourites when the host 14th placed Sunderland. Arsenal's resurgence continued last week with a brilliant 5-3 win over Chelsea. They will aim to improve on their 7th place in the table when they host West Brom. Chelsea has hit a bit of a funk in form recently, and will aim to get their season back on track when they visit 18th placed Blackburn. Manchester City will back their chances to notch up another win when they visit QPR. City are a goal scoring machine at the moment, having scored 3, 3, 5, 6, 2, 4, and 4 goals in their last seven games. Manchester City sit top of the table with 28 points out of a possible 30.

Below are the latest odds (subject to change):

http://www.aussportsbetting.com/images/2011-11-03_epl_round_11.png (http://affiliates.luxbet.com/processing/clickthrgh.asp?btag=a_163b_43)

pominoz
4th November 2011, 10:28 AM
The plays I'm considering this week are:

Newcastle & Everton to draw (3.25)
Arsenal (1.41) and over 2.5 goals (1.59)
Man City (1.34) and over 2.5 goals (1.59)

jb7here
5th November 2011, 08:33 AM
Man City should win and get over 2.5, not sure about arsenal this week thou, just cant trust them, if they didnt 0-0 midweek i would of, and the new and everton game should be tight and a draw could be on the board but always very hard to pick.

But i'm taking these atm QPR vs Man City over 2.5 @ 1.59
Liverpool to beat Swansea @ 1.29
Blackburn vs Chelsea @1.59

Algernon
5th November 2011, 05:00 PM
I'd back Arsenal to get 2 goals, but a lot will come down to whether West Brom find the back of the net. I reckon van Persie is a bit of a talisman for Arsenal this year, and he didn't start midweek. He's a goal scoring machine at the moment, with at least two goals in four of his last five starts.

I agree jb7here, Newcastle and Everton should be tight. I predict either a draw or either team to nick it by one goal. Under 2.5 on this one?

I rate Liverpool at home against Swansea. 1.59 on Chelsea are great odds. I can only get 1.50.

qtip
5th November 2011, 05:14 PM
Man City are looking good, but the odds are getting shorter each week. They've scored something like 4/5 goals in the second half, so I may take the second half with the most goals @ 2.00

Liverpool & Man U should get home. I'm tempted by Man U, Man City, Arsenal & Liverpool to all win @ 3.05

Newcastle were impressive last week, although Everton will be tough. I won't be betting on it but my best guess is Newcastle 2-1