PDA

View Full Version : English Premier League - Round 12

admin
16th November 2011, 12:17 PM
After the international break the English Premier League is back in action this weekend. Manchester City sit top of the table with 31 points out of a possible 33, five clear of Manchester United. At the other end of the table, Blackburn and Wigan have made atrocious starts to the season, picking up only 6 and 5 points, respectively.

In the opening fixture this round, Arsenal will aim to continue their resurgence when they visit Norwich. It is then 1 vs. 3 when Manchester City host Newcastle United. Newcastle have enjoyed an amazing start to the season, but have yet to play Manchester United, Manchester City or Chelsea. It just so happens that these sides make up their next three fixtures, so Newcastle will be severely tested over the next three rounds.

One of the headline fixtures is on Sunday, when Chelsea host Liverpool. Chelsea have had a bit of a stumble of late, but returned to winning ways with a 1-0 win over Blackpool two weeks ago. Their victory wasn't convincing, however, and they will have to lift to take maximum points against Liverpool.

On Monday night (Tuesday morning AEDT) Tottenham host Aston Villa. Tottenham are knocking on the door for a Champions League spot, while Aston Villa risk falling further behind in the chase for a Europa Cup spot.

Below are the latest odds (subject to change):

http://www.aussportsbetting.com/images/2011-11-16_epl_round_12.png (http://affiliates.luxbet.com/processing/clickthrgh.asp?btag=a_163b_43)

pominoz
18th November 2011, 04:05 PM
My tentative picks:

Arsenal
Man City (draw no bet)
Man Utd
Tottenham

qtip
18th November 2011, 07:13 PM
Yeah, good picks pominoz.

I'm keen to see what happens in the Man City v Newcastle game. Will give a good idea of where Newcastle are really at.

I like Everton's chances. Liverpool may have a shout given Chelsea's recent form.

My picks:

Arseanal @ 1.67
Man City @ 1.30 + over 2.5 goals @ 1.57
Everton @ 1.61
Man Utd @ 1.50
Chelsea & Liverpool to draw @ 3.50 + under 2.5 goals @ 1.95
Tottenham @ 1.57

In the Championship my picks are

Southampton (vs Brighton) @ 1.44
Hull +0.5 (vs Derby) @ 1.44
West Ham +0.5 (vs Coventry) @ 1.16

jb7here
19th November 2011, 10:02 AM
man u wont slip up so take them @ 1.47
I never like taking under 2.5 bets but stoke vs QPR looks like it'll be a dull game so take the 1.77
and wigan to win draw no bet @ 1.77

Algernon
19th November 2011, 09:40 PM
I've got Man U @ 1.53 and Arsenal @ 1.72. Glad to have club football on again.