PDA

View Full Version : Avoid BETJACK

Bad Beat
8th May 2013, 12:29 PM
Be careful people about putting any money into them, very slippery operators. After a very slick pitch and a bombardment of calls I decided to put some money in and bet with them only to find the "overs" and fair go I was promised was just talk. After losing 7 grand they have cut me.....Just had a massive argument with a manager there, funnily enough the same one promising me the world before my deposit. I will quote him here "THAT WAS THE CASE THEN BUT IT'S NOT NOW" in reference to being able to have a bet at a competitive price. He then says to me "YOU SHOULD HAVE GOT ON YESTERDAY, I WOULD HAVE BET YOU TO WIN 5000" he then offers me junk odds and said that's all he can do....absolute rubbish and I hold grave fears of being able to get my money back as I see my request has been denied. They are a complete joke...

Avoid:mad::mad::mad::mad

rememberlois
12th November 2013, 10:06 AM
Hi Bad Beat. I've sent you a private email. I'm keen to discuss this with you further and may be able to provide some support. Looking forward to talking with you.

Noodle
27th November 2013, 11:05 AM
Also having a lot of trouble with BetJack.

rememberlois, pls contact me too if you have any advice.

Thanks.

scottcrow
3rd December 2013, 12:54 PM
hi 'rememberlois' i am having similar problems getting money out of these guys. i have won a considerable amount since joining 6-8 weeks ago and i i have been trying for 3 weeks to get money out without any success…. can you offer any advice?

Bern56
4th December 2013, 01:30 PM
Hi, I joined because I noticed the name BETJACK & someone having problems. I too, am in the same boat. Unfortunately I was conned by a company calling themselves i systems, i systemz, out of 10,900 aud for membership & 1,000 wagering with BETJACK acct. My year long membership finished on the 23/11/13, I contacted BETJACK to retrieve what was left in my acct, 523.00. Today I phoned them wanting to know where my money was, only to be told it take them 90 days to process & go over my acct. Apart from been promised HUGE returns by i systems & loosing over 10,000, I now have to wait 90 days to receive just over 500.00 dollars. Beware of both BETJACK and i systems (they are based in Queensland) they're all crooks.

BeWarned
6th December 2013, 12:09 PM
I am gathering a group of people who are owed money and been ripped off by this doggy company. If you like to join the group and recover your money or see this company get Run out of Qld and Australia leave me your Details. I have a few people that are owed a lot of money on board at this stage.

Andrew99
7th December 2013, 12:39 PM
Hi all just want some facts is this true I have recently opened an account with them, you have me nervous?

Bayritz
2nd January 2014, 04:43 PM
Be nervous

Hawkeye
14th January 2014, 10:03 PM
After about 30 phone calls and 15 emails I finally received my money. It took them months to settle my account. Worst betting experience I have had with a so called bookmaker. I will never bet with them again!!! Stay well away and save yourself a ton off stress!!!

mike
17th January 2014, 05:23 PM
Hi Be Warned
I would like to join your group with a view to recovering monies in my betting account. I can supply you with any details you want to know. I would very much appreciate it if you would contact me further on this matter. Mike.

Cameron
31st January 2014, 10:10 AM
Just to add further to the overwhelming dissatisfaction around BetJack -

Got the cold call.
Got an offer too good to no dabble with
The offer of matching the deposit never eventuated

Then the odds are below par
The betting options are limited
The website and betting process are ill-conceived

AND I have struggled to get my money out.

Thankfully I only put in a small deposit to 'try it out'.

Worst experience in my entire betting life.
As the son of a Bookie, and having worked for over 18 years as an oncourse Clerk - I am not inclined to knock the bookmaker.
DO NOT fall for BetJack.

Crofter
4th February 2014, 11:14 AM
Hi Be Warned
I would like to join your group with a view to recovering monies in my betting account. I can supply you with any details you want to know. I would very much appreciate it if you would contact me further on this matter. Mike.

Hi Mike,

I am in the same boat as many others stuck getting money owed with all the excuses in the world been given to me.

What can be done?

Thanks,

Crofter

Crofter
4th February 2014, 11:15 AM
Hi,

I am looking for a a way to get my money out of them considering I am getting the run around.

You guys seem to have been through this before.

What should I do?

Thanks,

Crofter

Hawksfor2014
7th February 2014, 06:30 PM
Never bet with them. Three reasons, firstly, they don't pay,
secondly other companies have way better odds/options,
finally and most importantly - check to see if it is legal to bet on
Aus horse racing with them!!
If in doubt, reason 1 should be enough to sway you

hand
8th February 2014, 11:22 AM
Hi remberlois and help please

hand
8th February 2014, 11:22 AM
count me in

Hawksfor2014
10th February 2014, 11:32 AM
anyone having any luck with them? anyone getting any money out of them?

Crofter
11th February 2014, 03:16 PM
anyone having any luck with them? anyone getting any money out of them?

Believe it or not,I did. Took me 11 phone calls, about 8 emailsa nd 3 weeks but finally got it (Although they didnt give me the bonus money as they said I didnt comply with turnover requirements).

I will NEVER get involved with this mob again.

They deceive you by not telling you what your requirements are when you sign on. They give you one excuse every week to delay payment rather than informing you at the start that there might be an issue. The "Account Manager" assigned to your account is a joke - Basically lies to you and then tells you he cant help anymore.

Worst experience I have ever had. Heard all the bad stories but rolled the dice with them anyway.

I understand why everyone said to steer clear...they are to be avoided at all costs.

Crofter

Nothappyjan
12th March 2014, 09:39 AM
As a widow of three young children I stupidly put in just under $15,000. Thinking it was legitimate. Stupid stupid me. I couldn't afford it and was soooo foolish. 19 months later the account has $1,100 in it. I have called them many times to hear they are having a bad year!!!
So anger at my self for being conned.

Palmydegen
21st March 2014, 11:34 AM
I got into Betjack because it has live spots betting online without calling in, and to be honest I have not had any trouble with them.
Referred a few mates and got paid the bonus the next day, i was cold called into putting $1k with 1k matched which they did.

Withdrawn about $4500 with no problems,
only bad thing is the wait but otherwise all good.

Bazza101
9th April 2014, 07:50 AM
Betjack has owed me $1,700 since November 2013. They (Ruth Sullivan, Accounts lady) keep promising to pay but to date 9/04/2014 no avail. I would love to join the group to try and recoup my funds.

croc
30th April 2014, 09:59 AM
I just got a call from them 5 minutes ago. I was offered the $1K + $1K bonus. He even said they would give me Best of the Best (i.e. best tote or top fluc) on Sat and Wed Syd Bris Melb races. It was very very tempting UNTIL I turned up here. Thank you all for posting your problems. I was very close to making the deposit.

11th May 2014, 09:16 AM
Hi Remember Lois, would you be able to contact me about this please?

Arben
15th May 2014, 10:52 AM
I am another victim. Will be interested to hear if anyone is having any success.

island
25th May 2014, 04:14 PM
After considerable delay I had a withdrawal request approved by BETJACK on 17/04/2014. I am still waiting for my money - 1/2 of which was my initial deposit. Last contact was 2 weeks ago. Are they still in business?

benmess
31st May 2014, 02:34 PM
I too fell for the cold call and the promise of great odds and a matched deposit. I was told they were a Sydney based operation but of course when I asked after I had made my deposit I was told the truth that they are based in Vanuatu. I asked to close my account straight away abut they didn't do that of course. It is illegal to bet on horse racing with an overseas bookmaker, so I have restricted myself to AFL, NRL and Super 15 and made about $3700 in winnings. Since the 28th of April 2014 I have tried to make a withdrawal though. They took the money out of my betting account on the 2nd of May and then give one dodgy excuse after another about why they can't pay. I am amused to see what they will come up with this week, to be honest.

If anybody knows how we can get our money out of this mob please let me know. I really doubt I'll see any of my winnings. Naturally I have stopped betting with them.

My advice would be to avoid them like the plague.

My next resort will be writing to the Vanuatu Gaming Commission but I doubt it will bring me any cheer. Here is the contact details if anybody is interested

Manager, Licensing Review and Audit
PO Box 124
Port Vila
Vanuatu

acm069
4th June 2014, 09:52 AM
I have betted with them for over a year and havent had any issues withdrawing from them??????

island
10th June 2014, 04:04 PM
I am gathering a group of people who are owed money and been ripped off by this doggy company. If you like to join the group and recover your money or see this company get Run out of Qld and Australia leave me your Details. I have a few people that are owed a lot of money on board at this stage.

I note the correspondence re attempting to recover money from BETJACK is now a little dated. Would like to hear how you fared with recovery attempts.

Island

nutz
17th June 2014, 06:46 PM
sorry to hear about all the troubles. That's the problem betting with an overseas bookmakers, can't make a complain to the Fair Trading over here.

JohnathanJ
25th June 2014, 07:18 PM
sorry to hear about all the troubles. That's the problem betting with an overseas bookmakers, can't make a complain to the Fair Trading over here.

agreed... guys sorry for your losses and troubles you faced... but betting is a luck game where you can't question anyone that why didn't you win?

richardjh
29th September 2014, 09:27 PM
I have finally had some success with Betjack and here is the story:

I initially deposited 1k to get a 1k bonus. After a few months I turned this into 6k.

I then tried to withdraw and that is when the trouble started. I kept getting excuses about why my deposit wasn't processed. After 8 weeks of excuses I agreed to a payment plan from them where they would transfer me $500 a week. This lasted two weeks and then I had more trouble.

To cut a long story short I finally received all the money after A LOT of persistence. I called them every single day - numerous numbers and numerous times through the day. Whenever I called, the person I needed to speak to was "not in the office". So I would leave a message and call again in an hour and do the same. I would send them emails every day, sometimes numerous times. The best thing was that I found the mobile number of a Louise in accounts. I kept calling this number. This number does not have voicemail so it would just ring out. I would ring consistently - as soon as it rang out I would call again. Usually I would have to call over 20 times and then finally I would get an email from then with am attachment from the bank for a transfer of $500.

It was a lot of work but I finally got my money. Here are all the numbers I called:
Customer Service 1800 906 022
Louise (accounts) 0424 314 291
Ruth (accounts) 0450 686 590
Jacqui (trader) 0415 665 835
Chris (customer relations) 0406 921 723

Goodluck to everyone - it took me 6 months of PERSISTENCE.

Bad Beat
2nd October 2014, 02:19 PM
Still not paid by them, they are parasites and don't deserve to have a license anywhere in the world.

I have finally had some success with Betjack and here is the story:

I initially deposited 1k to get a 1k bonus. After a few months I turned this into 6k.

I then tried to withdraw and that is when the trouble started. I kept getting excuses about why my deposit wasn't processed. After 8 weeks of excuses I agreed to a payment plan from them where they would transfer me $500 a week. This lasted two weeks and then I had more trouble.

To cut a long story short I finally received all the money after A LOT of persistence. I called them every single day - numerous numbers and numerous times through the day. Whenever I called, the person I needed to speak to was "not in the office". So I would leave a message and call again in an hour and do the same. I would send them emails every day, sometimes numerous times. The best thing was that I found the mobile number of a Louise in accounts. I kept calling this number. This number does not have voicemail so it would just ring out. I would ring consistently - as soon as it rang out I would call again. Usually I would have to call over 20 times and then finally I would get an email from then with am attachment from the bank for a transfer of $500.

It was a lot of work but I finally got my money. Here are all the numbers I called:
Customer Service 1800 906 022
Louise (accounts) 0424 314 291
Ruth (accounts) 0450 686 590
Jacqui (trader) 0415 665 835
Chris (customer relations) 0406 921 723

Goodluck to everyone - it took me 6 months of PERSISTENCE.

jason76
3rd October 2014, 01:15 PM
Did they pay your money for real in the end?

what did you put in ?
what got back

jason76
3rd October 2014, 01:17 PM
really did you get it?

richardjh
13th October 2014, 11:59 PM
really did you get it?

Yes, I really did get it.

They are parasites and I will never bet with them again, ever.

But I called them so often I think they just got sick of me, and they finally paid out.

richardjh
14th October 2014, 12:04 AM
I originally deposited $1k. I finally got back ~$5.6k. Just keep calling those mobile numbers I left up there. Call them every couple of hours. If they dont answer, just hit redial. Seriously I had to redial over 20 times sometimes.

richardjh
14th October 2014, 12:05 AM
Still not paid by them, they are parasites and don't deserve to have a license anywhere in the world.

I completely agree with you. My post was NOT to support betjack in any way at ALL.

Hope you guys get some money out of them.

zabeel
7th November 2014, 03:28 PM
Not saying anything new on here but can confirm that phone and email stalking is the way to go. I had $11000 in the account and it took me from March to October to get it all, mostly in $500 instalments. Checking my sent folder, I can say that I sent 40 emails (average over 2 per week) and made about 25 calls.

Martin
13th December 2014, 03:25 PM
Do not use BetJack under any circumstances, I personally have been chasing over $10,000 since the beginning of May this year And 90% of that money I fund the account with.
All I get is promises that they will put $500 in my account until it’s all paid for, unfortunately the only thing they put in my bank is hot air.
For anyone that is still chasing money which I believe would be hundreds of people, one measure we can take is to harass their Racing & sport phone numbers on busy days such as Saturday.
You can also give Chris a ring on 0424357861, one of the biggest idiots I’ve come across in my life.

Most of their organization is based in Australia and currently I am talking with authorities to close this scam down once and for all.

Rocky112007
16th December 2014, 11:45 AM
Hello All, I agree Martin. Do not sure Betjack at all. We have been chasing them for many months now for over $11,500.00. We originally put in $3000.00 which they were quick to receive. We have had many conversations with Michelle, Chris...received emails from Ruth Sullivan. You ring the accounts number, all you get is an answering machine. Nobody calls or emails you back. They did initially promise to pay $1000.00 a week to clear this amount, have not seen one cent. Chris tells very good stories, along with Michelle and Ruth. I think I've heard it all.

Here is the phone number I have for Chris - 0424 328 846. He probably has several. They keep telling you to call Accounts, that achieves nothing what so ever. I have advised them, unless they pay in full I will be contacting any media that will listen and have this scamming mob shut down for good. If your reading this BETJACK, please pay in full, if we don't receive by this Friday, I will continue to report you to have you shut down.

Concerned1
19th December 2014, 07:20 AM
Are you guys sure this is not an identity theft scam? I would really like to hear from anybody who has started to have strange calls regarding their personal information after providing 100 point identification. They are linked to Melbourne underworld in news reports so who knows what the main game is? I am distressed that I provided my personal details to them at all! Forget the cash that's gone for sure. This is a float or Ponzi scam! They will pay the small amounts to give the impression of running a real business but you wont be paid for any larger wins or withdrawals. I am amazed that the Australian banking system allows them to take deposits on shore or that the Australian authorities haven't put pressure on the Vanuatu authorities. Who knows what these guys are really up to!

spuhc
21st December 2014, 06:10 PM
hello everyone, i'm on the same boat. have been scammed by both i-systems and voss capital management (danny rollins). and now having a hard time withdrawing my money from betjack.

richardjh
26th December 2014, 08:18 AM
It looks like something is finally starting to happen maybe? See article below.

http://www.smh.com.au/business/offshore-bookmaker-betjack-investigated-over-alleged-unpaid-winnings-20140912-3femh.html

Bouncer 66
16th January 2015, 01:37 PM
Have you had any luck SPUHC?
Have been trying to get funds for over 3 months now, and sending emails on a daily basis.
Ruth Sullivan is incapable of returning phone calls or emails. Their customer service agents must looooove copping abuse on a daily basis!
I refuse to give up though...

Concerned1
19th January 2015, 10:43 AM
why aren't racing authorities fining these guys at $340,000 per day that they offer betting services to Australians and then seeking to wind up all their operations? They have been operating for years and scamming. It might save us all money if they are fined $372 Million dollars for 3 years at $342,000 per day for companies! Racing Victoria or ATC or ASIC should be coming down in these guys hard! They will never pay and I am very concerned about identity theft and computer hacking of client account. You had to send your 100 point ID to then to try and withdraw. You need to check your credit file now to see how many credit accounts these guys have applied for in your name!

Concerned1
29th January 2015, 10:18 AM
Betjack are gearing up to start a new wave of scamming! They are trying to overcome this thread by up loading the information on

http://www.betjack-company.com/

Youo will note that this was only accessible on 29/1/15 as I monitor their operation almost daily.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES BELIEVE ANY OF IT! TELL YOUR FRIENDS AVOID BETJACK. THEY WONT PAY AND THE EXPERIENCE IS THE WORST EVER. WHAT'S THE POINT OF BETTING IF YOU CAN NEVER WIN AND YOU CAN NEVER WIN ON BETJACK.

But worse you could have your identity stolen as, if you try to withdraw, they will request your 100 point ID and who knows what happens to identification???

They are supposedly in leagues with the Melbourne underworld so BEWARE

The collections man Chris (based on Forestville Sydney in an office is in the Starkey St Shops) still has a number of clients on the hook offering credit betting it would seem. DO NOT GET ON THE HOOK WITH THESE GUYS????

Win Lose or Draw you will not be paid!! Don't get sucked in by the lure of "Free Money" you can never meet the turnover requirement and even if you do you will not be paid!!!

The team have disconnected all their telephone numbers so Jacqui and Chris no longer can be contacted on the numbers provided in this and other threads on this site. You are still able to contact Ruth Sullivan on 0426175825. however there is no point they will never pay you!!

Racing Authorities need to start fining the Australian company that accepts the funds on their behalf!

They are starting again so AVOID BETJACK!!!

benmess
29th January 2015, 08:24 PM
I have been waiting for my money since June 2014. With emailing dozens of times I have got $1200 of the $2200 owed. Now they are trying to get out of the last $1000 by adding a new clause to their rules, stating that exotics and $2.00 line bets are not part of turnover rules and all free money will not be paid. I have a screenshot of their rules from when I made the withdrawal and it does not have these new rules, that they are trying to apply retrospectively.

Basically they are crooks and AVOID, AVOID, AVOID. It si true that we should not bet with overseas operators where we cannot hold them to account. That was my mistake but I have learnt my lesson. Please, do not fall for their tricks.

BettingMax
2nd February 2015, 09:39 PM
Woah what I have to read here to makes me angry ... these are really damn crooks . incredible ...

richardjh
30th March 2015, 04:27 PM
Just a note..

Thebettingshop.com has been cold calling me recently, and I noticed a lot of similarities with Betjack.

- similar welcome offers
- licensed offshore (Vanuatu I was told)
- Specifically told me they were not related to betjack
- Similar website setup

Some other red flags
- specifically told me they were not related to betjack
- I could not find any terms and conditions or rules on thebettingshop.com
- the representative told me thebettingshop had been in the UK for "years", but I could not find anything online

I don't know if these two entities are related, I guess all these similarities could be coincidental, and the red flags being false...

However, they have led me to give thebettingshop.com a miss...

Alastair Mobery
31st March 2015, 10:00 PM
Just a note..

Thebettingshop.com has been cold calling me recently, and I noticed a lot of similarities with Betjack.

- similar welcome offers
- licensed offshore (Vanuatu I was told)
- Specifically told me they were not related to betjack
- Similar website setup

Some other red flags
- specifically told me they were not related to betjack
- I could not find any terms and conditions or rules on thebettingshop.com
- the representative told me thebettingshop had been in the UK for "years", but I could not find anything online

I don't know if these two entities are related, I guess all these similarities could be coincidental, and the red flags being false...

However, they have led me to give thebettingshop.com a miss...

The domain name is registered by a known spam group who operate under a plethora of different websites and IPs. Big scam watch