PDA

View Full Version : Avoid betlack

Duffman
4th June 2014, 09:06 AM
I TOO AM STILL WAITING ON MONEY FROM BETJACK AND THEY KEEP TELLING ME THEY WILL RING ME BACK BUT THERE NEVER IS A RETURNING CALL. IT WAS BAD ENOUGH COPING
I SYSTEMS WITH THERE SLICK YOU WILL EARN A MINIMUM 28000 ON 1000 DOLLARS INVESTED! WHAT A SCAM AND THEN THEY MAKE YOU BET WITH BIGGER CROOKS BETJACK WHO IM STILL WAITING FOR MY 3800 BACK! IV WAITED OVER 100 DAYS FOR IT AND COUNTING ITS NOT LOOKING GOOD...IF YOU BET WITH BETJACK OR HAVING INVEST ANY MONEY WITH I SYSTEMS AFTER READING THESE FORUMS YOUR A COMPLETE FOOL! I GOT SUCKED IN BY I SYSTEMS AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN SMARTER IM THOURGHLY KICKING MYSELF AND REGRET IT!:mad::mad::mad:

acm069
4th June 2014, 06:06 PM
Ive never had a issue with them Duffman, what deal did you take up off them to start with? have you turned over enough $$$??

Duffman
5th June 2014, 09:48 PM
Well i have sorry! Well i gave those crooks isystems 4 grand and put 6 grand in my betting account which of they bled roughly 2200 out of my account before i stopped i systems betting on my behalf.what a joke this whole betjack show is now they tell me they cant give me my money because i systems are being investigated for fraud and i have to wait. Just a load of bulls#^t so this will go on for months,they dont want to pay and they will just stuff u around until u give up.my deal was with i systems not with these clowns but as always where there is one pack of crooks there lurks another! Im pretty sure there in bed with each other that would not surprise me at all. I think i have turned over or been ripped off enough cash so far to warant whats left to be given back to me! But no they will probably cook up some new story why they cant pay us back at all. F#$k you betjack and f#$k you i systems!