PDA

View Full Version : Withdrawal times

Dougie
23rd August 2012, 10:04 PM
G'day all.

Does anyone have a list or know where I can find a list on how long each agency takes to deposit funds back into your account when you want to make a withdrawal? I'm trying to see which bookies (Australian and International) have the quickest turnaround times.......

Cheers!

casper
24th August 2012, 04:49 PM
Hey Dougie,

From my own experience the major Australian services are prompt. I withdrew money from Centrebet yesterday and the funds were in my bank account less than 24 hours later. Pinnacle Sports have always been fast too. I don't know about the other intl services though. Usually a google search for an intl bookie will give a good indication of other customers experiences. You could probably create a table of your own that way.

Dougie
25th August 2012, 12:40 PM
Thanks again Casper - you've been a great help with a few of my queries now! Very much appreciated

casper
26th August 2012, 11:43 AM
No worres :)

Pizzapie21
21st September 2013, 11:20 PM
Bet365 is one of the slowest Australian bookies when it comes to withdrawals. Whereas other bookies have funds in your account by the next day, bet365 takes no less than 2-3 days.

warren
4th October 2013, 04:14 PM
2-3 days? Try two weeks with Betezy and their saying they wont release the money unless I have at least another $3,OOO.OO bet with them. I made no agreement with them in relation to any credits nor did I use any credits. DODGY. I'm taking it to the commission for gambling.

unclepauly
5th September 2014, 01:44 PM
Best Company For Withdrawls Would Have To Be Luxbet The Pay Within A Day Almost Everytime...

kboody
3rd December 2014, 12:26 PM
dont bet with betjack if u want a quick payment or payment at all haha. i cant believe these crooks can get away with what they are doing to people

Concerned1
29th January 2015, 10:31 AM
WARNING WARNING AVOID BETJACK

DO NOT BELIEVE THE HYPE. They are starting anopther round of telemarketing from Jacqui the scammer and the Gold Coast team of crooks.

They listed http://www.betjack-company.com/ today in an attempt to overcome the avoid betjack thread on this site.

WARN ALL PUNTERS!!! TELL YOUR FRIENDS AVOID BETJACK

If you love Australian racing and would like a fair go, why not take the time to place a warning like this on every forum you are a member of and if you are not a member, join one to save other puters losing thousands or getting on the hook to these scammers!

Generate good Karma for yourself for the year!! Tell a friend to AVOID BETJACK IN EVERY FORUM YOU CAN FIND!!!!

http://www.betjack-company.com/

I appreciate that this is about payment times and I can recommend Sportsbet and Ladbrokes both paid me tens of thousands in 24 hours

BETJACK WILL NEVER PAY!!! IT IS A SCAM AND THEY ARE LIKELY TO STEAL YOUR IDENTITY!!! IN LEAGUES WITH THE MELBOURNE UNDERWORLD.

Jekko
6th April 2016, 10:38 PM
G'day all.

Does anyone have a list or know where I can find a list on how long each agency takes to deposit funds back into your account when you want to make a withdrawal? I'm trying to see which bookies (Australian and International) have the quickest turnaround times.......

Cheers!

Did you try Pinnacle Sports?,
when it goes to deposits/withdrawals they are really fast!