X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nuke laloosh
    • Oct 2014

Issue adding tippers

I am trying to add tippers from the betting sheet and it is not letting me get past 5. I am adding them in the settings area under Tipsters/cappers, the ones I have changed/added are available in the drop down menu but I have 15 selections and only 5 are visible in the bet area.
  • admin
    • Aug 2011

Hi nuke laloosh,

After playing around with the spreadsheet I have been able to replicate your issue. Sorry about that. It is due to a bug in a data validation formula in the Bets worksheet. I have uploaded fresh copies of v2.16 that have corrected for this bug.
    Australia Sports Betting offers an Excel betting tracker spreadsheet that is free to download. Three versions of the spreadsheet are available: basic, standard and advanced. All three versions are free. Users of OpenOffice should use the OpenOffice Calc version of the spreadsheet. A Google Sheets betting tracker is also available. The worksheet tracks your betting…

Comment

• nuke laloosh
      • Oct 2014

Originally posted by admin View Post
      Hi nuke laloosh,

After playing around with the spreadsheet I have been able to replicate your issue. Sorry about that. It is due to a bug in a data validation formula in the Bets worksheet. I have uploaded fresh copies of v2.16 that have corrected for this bug.
      http://www.aussportsbetting.com/tool...cel-worksheet/
      awesome, works great now.

Comment

Working...
      X