PDA

View Full Version : Best staking plan for this system?

knackers323
27th October 2014, 03:46 PM
Hi

I'm looking for people's opinions on what they think would be the most profitable staking plan for a system that picks a win 33% of the time with an average price/dividend of $3.4.

The longest run of loses so far has been 6.

Any thoughts?

admin
28th October 2014, 04:37 PM
Hi knackers323,

If you have historical betting data at hand I recommend pasting it into the staking plan calculator:
http://www.aussportsbetting.com/tools/staking-plan-calculator-excel-spreadsheet/

You can then play around with different staking plans to see which approach produces the best results.

Personally I would stay clear of any Martingale type strategies because if you use them for long enough you will run into trouble.

knackers323
28th October 2014, 07:29 PM
Hi mate thanks very much for the reply.
I would love to try your suggestion but is there a version of this or something similar that can be used on iphone? Thanks

admin
29th October 2014, 10:10 AM
Hi knackers323, I'm afraid there isn't, sorry.

Neil Nollidge
1st April 2023, 01:00 PM
Knackers323, sorry about the slow response. I am assuming that 3.4 is the average WINNING dividend. I have developed a useful system/tipster strength tool that I call Tip Strength ( T ): T = ( 1 - Pm )

Neil Nollidge
1st April 2023, 01:06 PM
Sorry about my previous post. I perhaps should have tapped on " Go Advanced " rather than " Post Quick Reply "