PDA

View Full Version : NFL: Baltimore Ravens @ New Orleans Saints

paul8209
24th November 2014, 10:34 PM
NFL: Baltimore Ravens @ New Orleans Saints

Time to desert the Saints, even though they have a very good record at home in Primetime games.

Briefly, the NFC South is poor and New Orleans are the best of a very bad bunch, leading the way with a 4-6 record, I did make a case for them improving a couple of weeks ago as it looked to be coming together for them, but it was a false dawn and one of those key components, receiver and punt returner Brandin Cooks is now on injured reserve. This year, the rotating schedule means that AFC South teams are playing North opposition, 11 games so far and the South have won just one, the Ravens have won all three of their match ups with a 115-34 aggregate and I have to take them to continue the clean sweep. The Bengals came here last week, itnterrible shape and matching up poorly and won by 17 points ! There is just a huge disparity between the two divisions and all the Saints defensive concerns have returned and will not be helped by facing former co-ordinator Steve Spagnuolo tonight, he was running the Saints defense just two years ago. They will also face an old enemy tonight with all time Carolina great receiver Steve Smith, now with the Ravens, he has caught 99 passes for 1,493 yards and 10 touchdowns against New Orleans and if cornerback Keenan Lewis is fit to face him, it will be nursing a knee injury and that looks bad news for Saints eitehrway. Saints quarterback Drew Brees is 0-3 against the Ravens, the only team in the NFL he has yet to beat.

I am going to go for the straight win.

1.5 units Baltimore Ravens to win 2.30-2.40 general quote.

source : http://www.clubgowi.com/ (from the newsletter)