Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Betfair
    Banned

Australian Open Wta : Dominika Cibulkova- Tsvetana Pironkova

Dominika Cibulkova- Tsvetana Pironkova

Cibulkova leads the h2h 7-1, she is 7-0 on hard courts and the sole win for the Bulgarian came on grass , where she is most comfortable and has had her best results. Six of those wins for the Slovakian worrld ranked #10 came in straight sets, including the last five, with three of those by a margin of at least seven games. We did well with here last year when she made a terrific run to the final and took Li Na to a first set tie break, before running out of steam, or should that be getting steam rollered. She has been a bit hit and miss, mainly miss since, but did beat Pironkova in her own county at the end of 2014 and will be very motivated to do well in this event, not least with so many ranking points to defend. TP had a great run to the final in Sydney, but did not beat a whole lot and consistency has never been her strong point. Maybe DC is not 100%, but it that were the case, I do not feel she would have battled back to beat Kirsten Flipkens in her opener after losing the first set, it is hard to dig deep when you are not at your peak fitness wise, so I feel she has just struggled to come to terms with her success at the start of 2014. Speaking at an end of year awards ceremony she said :"The first four months were absolutely fabulous and everything went off without a hitch. The second half did not go according to my expectations, but I have gained further valuable experience." She then spoke about her last slam event the US Open :“The lost to Catherine Bellis was clearly the worst moment not only of this season, but of my entire career."

I like the honesty. This is her first slam event since and I expect the loss to Bellis will motivate Cibulkova as much as all those points and last years performance in Melbourne and I just do not agree with the odds here, win or lose. 1.5 units Dominika Cibulkova -1.5 games 2.03 Pinnacle Sports/Sportmarket Pro.,,,there is also 3.0 (3.1 with Pinnacle) for here to win 2-0 in sets, which I like almost as much.

source : http://www.clubgowi.com