Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Goodsy
    • Aug 2011

Yeah bit of a patience game at the moment.. once we have that first wicket of the days play im thinking the rest will tumble after that.. hope Ponting has another trundle today, his 2 overs last night were actually quite dangerous.

Comment

• Goodsy
      • Aug 2011

Don't tell me are watching Dravid and Laxman all over again.... its starting to tighten up a bit. THis might push Aus odds out a bit further and worth a little extra on. Surely we will win from here... only takes 1 wicket..

Comment

• pominoz
        • Aug 2011

Just as we predicted. The partnership was finally broken, then the rest fell like dominos. SL were 7.00 odds to win at lunch.

5-68 (HAPW Jayawardene, 34.3 ov)
        6-210 (DPMD Jayawardene, 86.1 ov)
        7-221 (Randiv, 89.1 ov)
        8-242 (Herath, 92.3 ov)
        9-249 (Mathews, 94.1 ov)
        10-253 (Lakmal, 95.5 ov)

Australia won by 125 runs

Comment

• Goodsy
          • Aug 2011

Yeah good match.. account got another little boost after that game. Being do well on the cricket.. looking forward to the 2nd match. I think the next pitches are flat tracks, so with SL losing i assume they will change up the pitch to ensure a result.

Comment

• flogger
            Banned
            • Sep 2011

I can still remember this game. It was a good match. But I only did paper bets since it's to close to call it.

AUS was my bet here by the way.

Comment

• Nelson123
              Banned
              • Feb 2015

No doubt Australian teams are one of the best cricket teams and as far as Ponting is concerned he was always a legend.

Comment

• Grace
                • Sep 2021

So, Australian cricket is back on the Test field for the first time since our devastating ASHES campaign last summer. Looking forward to this Test series ... Lots of questions on Australia, how will we answer ... and what choice will we come up with?

Comment

Working...
                X