Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

View Poll Results: How do you rate Pinnacle Sports

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent

3 33.33%
  • Good

5 55.56%
  • Average

0 0%
  • Poor

1 11.11%
  • Terrible

0 0%

Thread: Pinnacle Sports

Pinnacle Sports

Australia Sports Betting has published a full review of Pinnacle Sports. The Betting Agencies section provides additional reviews and comparisons of betting agencies that are suitable for Australians.

Below is our conclusion:

Pinnacle Sports offers by far the best value odds in the industry. It also enables Australians to bet live online. The interface is not feature-packed, but is perfectly functional. Australian sports betting enthusiasts should consider using Pinnacle Sports in conjunction with an Australian bookmaker membership. If you wager with the genuine intent of winning money, then a Pinnacle Sports membership is a must have.

View the full review

What are your opinions of Pinnacle Sports? We have memberships with every bookmaker that we review. Feel free to post any questions you have regarding this betting agency.

poor interface, terrible multi betting functionality, but they have the best odds, therefore I love them!!

agree with WildThing, but there odds aren't always the best to convince me, rather stay local.

The value of the odds depends on the sport. They offer 102% margins on soccer, which is amazing (most bookies are around 108%+). They're also good for the US sports, but are really weak for AFL/NRL.

If you mainly bet AFL/NRL don't bother, but if you bet heavily on football, then their odds are the best.

Oh, and like WildThing implied, everything else about their service sucks!

Banned
    This is one of those sites that allows you to bet big. I haven't tried them yet but I heard things where the money vanished from users account. I havent really verified that info tho but just sharing.

I'm looking at opening up a Pinnacle Sports account.. for those who use them how do you find them ? They're odds do look the best around compared to other agencies... looks like you get 1 free withdrawal per calendar month... any issues with any fees or conversion ? Or any other concerns ? Recommend ?

Quote Originally Posted by Goodsy View Post
    I'm looking at opening up a Pinnacle Sports account.. for those who use them how do you find them ? They're odds do look the best around compared to other agencies... looks like you get 1 free withdrawal per calendar month... any issues with any fees or conversion ? Or any other concerns ? Recommend ?
    I've used them on and off for a while. The odds are definitely the best, although it is pretty much a no frills service. You tend to just get line and head to head odds, but that's all I usually need. I've made around four/five withdrawals and they were all processed promptly and with no problems.

If you bet on the EPL you can bet during the game. You can with other sports too like the MLB, NBA, etc.

Recommend ?
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by casper View Post
    I've used them on and off for a while. The odds are definitely the best, although it is pretty much a no frills service. You tend to just get line and head to head odds, but that's all I usually need. I've made around four/five withdrawals and they were all processed promptly and with no problems.

If you bet on the EPL you can bet during the game. You can with other sports too like the MLB, NBA, etc.

Yes
    Awesome thanks for the feedback Casper... gonna dive in and sign up.

Awesome thanks for the feedback Casper... gonna dive in and sign up.
    Glad I could help!!

Unquestionably the best online bookmaker in the world for sports (no racing).
    Odds comparable with the best exchanges (Betfair and Matchbook) and mostly will accept large wagers.
    Bet limits start small when they open markets, typically $250 other than US pro sports but are increased to much larger amounts in the lead up to game start times.
    Withdrawals always processed extremely quickly, i.e. under 10 minutes normally.
    No bonuses or gimmicks, just the best odds and highest limits anywhere.

Our review of Pinnacle has been updated to reflect the new Beta interface:
    http://www.aussportsbetting.com/bett...nnacle-sports/

I use and opt always for pinnacle)

Hm, yesterday I tried their It offers much better value than a betting exchange + and of course accepts AUD