Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Betfair

Extending spreadsheet

Awesome spreadsheet! A must for anyone serious about their punting. I have reached the end and haven't been able to get it to add more rows and work. If I change the bet from pending to anything else it will be marked as a loser. Any idea how to fix this please?

Hi eggstyrone,

In the Bets sheet, scroll to the right and have a look at what the working cells look like. Chances are there's a problem in that area. My suggestion is to highlight a row from further up the sheet and then drag the lower right hand black box down to copy the formulas over to the new cells. You can see an illustration of this in the Intro sheet in the section 'What if I run out of space'.

Let me know if you can't get it to work and I will PM you.

Thanks for your help admin. I have got it working on a fresh copy. The only thing is the performance graph has been thrown off now dating from the new rows.

Hi eggstyrone,

Hopefully this an easy fix. For the performance graph, the cause could be one of two things:

1. In the Bets sheet, scroll to the right to find the Date column. Make sure the first value (row 9, depending on the version you are using) equals the earliest date in the sheet. You can unlock the sheet and either amend the formula or manually input a date to see if that works.

2. In the Performance Graph sheet, right click on an empty section of the graph and select 'Select Data'. Check to see if the data range starts at row 8 (depending on the version you are using).

Sorted now by playing around with dragging and dropping some of the cells in the date column to the right. Now I just have to try do it all again because I added a table to sort everything before I copied the bets over from the old sheet so it doesn't include them. All good, thanks for your help and a great piece of work.