Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Betfair

losing the years

hi guys love the spreadsheet, I'm using on a mac and having a problem with the years disappearing in the performance summary. how do i add more years like next year and so on as mine has lost 2015 and only shows up with 2012 can't work it out, it had 3 months of bets recorded and didn't want to start again
    thanks

Hi spantec,

I'm afraid I don't have a mac to test the spreadsheet on, but my recommendation is to first unlock the Performance Summary sheet (password is sport). Then scroll to the right of the Performance Summary sheet to the point where you see a break in the column letters, e.g. AS, AT, AU, BC. Note that BC doesn't immediately follow AU, indicating hidden cells. Highlight the two column letters and then right click and select Unhide. This will enable you to view the working cells that are used to populate the year dropdowns. Depending on the spreadsheet version the years will be displayed in the column "All Years". You could manually override these cells to input the current year along with 2016, 2017, etc., to future proof the sheet.

Let me know if you continue to experience issues.

awesome managed to change the years with your instructions thanks admin

I've played around with the spreadsheet and it may be that the year dropdown menus were working for you. It could be that the dropdown menu had scrolled down to a point where the years weren't visible.

If anyone is experiencing a similar issue, before editing the spreadsheet, try the following:

Click on the dropdown menu.

2015-09-03_spreadsheet_date_2.gif

Scroll up using the arrows to see if you are in fact looking at the top of the available fields.

2015-09-03_spreadsheet_date_3.gif

Select a year if one is available.

2015-09-03_spreadsheet_date_4.gif

Note that you must have at least some data in the Bets worksheet for the performance summary filters to work.

this is where im having an issue my drop down menu is only showing 2009 we are 2016 i added a bet still showing up blank

Hi jayoneill, have you tried the sheet unlocking recommendations mentioned above?